Stay with me

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

*Sigh, Oh god I'm really sorry, this is a REALLY late update, I've been so tired lately, AND feeling sick  D:

Well enjoy this chapter. :)

_______________________________________________

[Your POV]

Ae-cha came running into Taeyangs from that night. She looked so adorable. I went up to her and caressed her cheeks.

"Baby, are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"*Hic, Omma, Ae-cha had a bad dwean." She said as tears still came streaming down.

I wiped them away and took her from Taeyang's muscular arms and setting her down on the bed.

"Baby what did you dream about?" I suddenly asked.

"HH-I dweamed that HH-appa, and omma, didn't love heach other anymore."

"Aw, baby omma and I do love each other don't cry." Taeyang said as we both tried to comfort her.

"Neh, baby, omma and appa will never stop loving each other, and we'll never stop loving you." I told her.

She had finally calmed down after about an hour of crying.

"Baby just stay here tonight." Taeyang said to Ae-cha.

She jumped on the bed with me and laid there for a moment.

"Appa? Aren't you coming to bed? Hm?" Ae-cha said confusingly.

"Hm, in a bit baby." He replied as she suddenly sat up and jumped off the bed.

"Appa! Go sleep." those words echoed in my head for a moment then before I knew it, Taeyang was on the bed next to Ae-cha.

[Taeyang POV]

I was laying there very lost in thought, then her little fingers wrapped around my index finger and she pulled me to the bed. I guess that night went by pretty fast because it's time to get up already. I got up to see a sleeping Ae-cha, but where's _____ ah? Hm, maybe she went to the bathroom. She came out of the bathroom a few minutes later.

"Yah, you want me to send you to school?" I asked her.

"Hm, no it's okay, I have to go home to get my uniform." She told me as her gaze landed on me.

Her eyes, they were so beautiful. So innocent, her stare, it's soft, not like my wife's. Only one word could have described her at this moment, beautiful. We stood there looking at each other for a moment.

"I should get going." She finally said as she went over to Ae-cha and gave her a peck on the cheek, then said, "Sleep well baby."

I watched as she walked out of the house.

[Your POV]

I feel like I barely know you anymore. Where have you gone to? For some reason, I really miss you, G-Dragon. Life just isn't the same with out you. I can't stand this feeling, of missing someone. It feels like I have a huge hole in my heart. I got home and saw a figure standing there, just looking up at my window. Who was it?

"E-excuse me mister, can I help you?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, do you know where that girl from here went?" the man said.

"Ah, yes that's me." still very nerous I went up to the man and turned him around. Oh, gosh it's him.

"*Gasp! What happened? Oh god why are you bleeding?" I said now worried to death.

"I-I don't know." He said to me.

"G-Dragon, y-you, I-what happened?" I said as I dragged him into the house. I looked at him. How did this happen? Why did this have to happen to him? Oh gosh what do I do?

"Okay, stay here and I'll go get the phone." He just looked at me and shook his head.

"N-no, _____ ah, s-s-sstay with me. I love you." He said and wiped away my fallen tears.

_______________________________________

Oh gosh that happens next? AHHHH! :)) Enjoyed it? HMmmm.

I'm truly grateful for my readers and all yous, :) Keep reading I guess after the long wait you guys stopped reading huh? Well again I'm SOOOOOO SORRY! :(