My star

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

ONE update for the subscribers and commenters...and readers!! :)

Love,

AhMai :)

____________________________________________________________

[G-Dragon POV]

I dragged _____ah with meas I got out of the house.
"Where are we going?" She asked as she got into the car.
"Ah, but it's a secret my dear _____ah." I told her.
"A sec-"She started but I shushed her up with a kiss. It wasn't a magical kiss,
but it shut her up.
"Mmmm, yes a secret now shhh, we're going." I smiled to myself and watched her
figdet abit.


[Your POV]
Wow, that kiss came suddenly, but I'm glad it did come. I love his lips, I can't
get enough of them. Just imagining those thin, pale pink lips on mine, it would
make me want more.
"*Cough cough*." I looked up.
"Are you okay?" G-Dragon asked me.
"Uhm, neh. Yeah I'm fine." I turned towards the window. The beautiful shoreline,
the little waves that come above the sand. We arrived about 10 minutes after we left the house.
"Here put this on." He threw me a blind fold.
"Hm? Why?" I asked, holding the blind fold in my hands and staring at it.
"Pleaseeeeeee." He pouted and I just couldn't resist.
"Fine fine." I got out of the car and put the blind fold on.
He took my hand and we started walking, I heard him mumble something, but I didn't catch it.
"What wasssssssah!" I screamed as I feel face first towards the ground.
"Ahaha, what?" G-Dragon asked as he tried to pull me up.
"Ow, I said, what was that? You mumbled something." I said as I took off the blind fold.
"Haha, there's a rock." He told me.
"Yeah I noticed, now what did you say?!"
"There's a rock!" He yelled.
"I know I see it, gosh don't answer my question."
"NO! I SAID, 'THERE'S A ROCK'! Gosh."
"Ohhhh. Hehe, my bad." I awkwardly chuckled.
"Well we better get going now." G-Dragon stated as he got up to leave.
"WAIT! What about my knee? It's bleeding. I don't want it to get infected."
"Huff! Alright, wait here! Urghhh!!!!" He screamed as he ran off towards the car.
I giggled, "Heh, he's so cute." I thought out loud.
I waited abit, then thoughts kept running through my head.

'What if G-Dragon doesn't come back?'
'What if a monster comes to eat me?'
'What if I pee my pants from these thoughts?'
'What if......what if a erted G-Dragon comes back?!!'

I started to get scared now, oh gosh, stupid mind just stop thinking!
Soon after those thoughts were cleared from my head, G-Dragon came running back.
"Found it." He said as he sat down infront of me.
"Here I can do it." I told him.
"NO! I got the kit so I get to do it." He said in a grumpy tone.

[G-Dragon POV]
Ughh, if we don't hurry then I'm gonna lose my patience.
I took her leg and cleaned it, then applied the medicine, and bandaged it. I watched
as she flinched from the pain, I smiled to myself thinking, 'Haha! That's what you get
for wanting to disinfect it. HAHA!! Serves you right.'
I decided to give _____ah a piggy back ride.
"Hey get on my back, I'll give you a ride."
I didn't wait for her I just pulled her on and started walking.
She leaned in onto my back. I almost stopped breathing when I felt her chest
pressed against my back. I never really noticed how big her chest actually was.
Was it really this big, or am I just imagining? I wanted to just...squeeze them?
Hm, I don't know what I wanted to do with them, never actually fantized about us.
Haha, but I can now, since I know her size. (LOL!!! Sorry, I just had to.-A)
I wonder, would my hands be bigger or will her chest be bigger?
I stopped walking and thought for a moment.
"G-Dragon? Why are we stopping?" _____ah asked.
"Um, I'm getting tired, you're...um...getting heavy. Heh." I told her.
Oh my gosh I'm stupid, well at least it was better than,
'Oh I stopped to think about how big your s were, I was just wondering
if my hands were bigger than your s or was it the other way around?'
"Wait wha? I'm heavy? *GASP!, oh my gosh, I think I'mma gonna...kill you! I am NOT heavy!" She shouted.
"Hah, I was just kidding _____ah, look! a distraction!" I screamed.
She stared at me. "So what now I'm stupid too?"
"Hehe nooo, but look." I turned her around, phew I'm saved!
I walked her to the sand, where I set up the picnik this morning.
"The food is probably cold now." I told her.
"What food?" She asked and stopped which cause me to bump into her.
This was really not the way I planned it to go.
"Just keep going." I told her.
We were walking towards the picnik. She turned around and smiled.
"Thank you." She said.
"Well...hm, I don't expect your thank you." I wanted something else.
"Hm, why not?"
"Because I want this." I pointed to her heart.
"You want my heart?"
"Yeah I want your heart."
"Hah! Well, I don't have two hearts, I only have one, and you stole it. You thief!"
I laughed, "Really now? I stole your heart? Well you must have stole mine too then,
because it's empty here."
"Alright fine!" She sat down and turned her head to face the other way.

[Your POV]
I turned around and smiled crazily. I felt so important and loved.
"Awh!! Is _____ah mad at JiYong?" He asked me.
"Noo, ______ah is not mad at JiYong. _____ah is mad at G-Dragon!" I turned around and smiled.
"Liar. JiYong is a great thief, he learned it from G-Dragon. Am I right JiYong? Yessir!" He said to himself.
I laughed at his silliness.
"Okay Okay you can stop now. Let's just eat."
"Fine, let's just eat then."

I watched him, his beautiful face, his prefect features against the setting sun, it was all too prefect.
I must have a staring problem or something, this is getting out of control, I want to take my eyes off him,
but I just can't.
"So what are you going to sit there and stare at me, or are you going to eat?" He suddenly asked.
"Haha, I'm not sure myself." I said as I started to eat and stare. "Did you make this yourself?"
"Yeah, why it's not good?" He asked as he stopped eating and sadly looked down.
"No, it's delious, I'm just asking."
"Hah really?! Thanks gorgeous!" He smiled and started eating again.
"Yeah, no problem. So are you feeling better? It was only yesterday that all the commotion happened."
He looked down once again.
"Yeah I'm fine, what about you? Are you okay?"
"Yeah. So this was your secret?"
"Hah, yes and no, it's part of my secret, but you'll have to stay out late if you want to see it."
"Really now? Alright I guess I can deal with getting in trouble to see your secret."
**8pm at the beach**
"So, when you said late...this was how late you meant?" I asked as we got out of the water.
"Yeah."
"Riight, let's go dry off and see what your secret is."
We got onto the sand and laid down.
The moon was beautiful, it lit the night, with it's white light.
"See there? That's my secret." G-Dragon said pointing to the stars.
"That's your secret? I see stars all the time. I'm gonna get in trouble because of this?" I asked, I was really confused.
"I've always loved the stars, they twinkle and shine and they tell me that if one dies there will be millions more staring down at me wanting me to just reach out and grab one,
just to keep to myself, mine and mine only, but nobody ever told them that, my only star was you. You twinkle and shine, there's only one for you but, your light will never die. I've choosen you, and you light up my night. I've always loved stars, but...I love you more."
My hear skipped a beat, I could tell in his voice that there was a hint of sadness.
"Will you...be my star?"

_____________________________________

I'm sorry if this chapter was confusing, just ask me if you didn't understand it.

I laughed and smiled at your comments lol, hah.

@SushiGirl

thank you, I felt like crying when you said you wouldn't keep in touch with me. LOL, :) This story is far from done, just that...I'll be updating maybe once or twice a week.

@sparkfiree

Thank you for understanding :)

@4ANCES

Aww, thank you so much! That meant a lot to me, I will be finishing once I have the time and the brains :D hah.

@Supriya

It's okay, I'll still be updating...I hope.

---

Readers :) ♥ Thank you and...hmmm.... :D Thank you :D

Um.. love,

AhMaii:D

Oh yes, I started a new fanfic...for some reason. But haha, funny thing is, I have less ideas for that one, LOl! :D Riight riight.