Encouter

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

[Taeyang's POV]

The door opened with a welcoming smile , but as quickly as it came it faded . She was now standing in the door way frowning . What did I do ?

"_____ah , what's wrong ?" I asked as I waved my hand in front of her .

Just as I was about to caress her cheek , a boy around her age came and hugged her from behind . (Lol , Taeyang isn't even that old in this story lmbo .)

I stared at the two of them , not sure what was going on .

"Ahh , Taeyang this is JiYong my boyfriend . JiYong , this is Taeyang a friend of mine ." _____ah said quietly .

"Hey man , nice to meet you . I'm Kwon JiYong , but , she already told you soo , hey ." This JiYong kid said to me and smiled .

"Oh yeah , pleasure to meet you too . Dong YoungBae . Or simply just Taeyang ." I smiled back at him . I was pretty hurt though , but what do I accept ? Not like she was my girlfriend or anything .

[JiYong's POV]

I was confused , why was he here ? Did he know _____ ?

"Why don't you come in Taeyang ." _____ said as she stepped aside for him to come in.

"Hm , sure ." He said and walked in clearly happy .

"Oh , why didn't baby come with you ?" She asked him .

Wait , baby ? Who's that ?

"Oh , right , Sunny is watching Ae-Cha for the day ."

"Wait , Sunny ?" I looked at the both of them surprised .

"Yeah , Sunny is my younger sister ." How could I not have realized it before . No wonder I felt like I knew him . Aish .

___________________________________________________

Sorry Short chapter . ^^"