Bad dream

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

Haha, I think that the main image is adorable! :DD

_________________________________________________________

[Taeyang POV]

We were on our way to my place when Ae-cha asked a question.

"Omma?" She said breaking the peaceful silence.

"Neh? What is it Ae-cha?" _____ ah said, her voice was so sweet.

"Omma, do you still love appa?"

_____ ah looked at me, she looked so beautiful, I got lost in her eyes.

"Neh, baby. Omma loves appa a lot." she finally said.

A big smile flash across her face.

"Omma, I love you."

"Hah, baby, omma loves you to."

I couldn't really help but think of us as a big happy family.

An omma, an appa, and a baby. I laughed at my silliness.

[Your POV]

I didn't know what to say, but it's not all a lie. I do love him, though I just met him, he's like an oppa. Ae-cha had just fallen asleep 10 minutes after what had happened.

"Taeyang?" I said as my voice began to crack.

"Yeah?" He said back with a calm experssion.

"How old are you?" I said to him feeling stupid I didn't ask before.

"Hah, you are too cute, I'm 21. What about you?"

"Ahh, I see. Me? I'm still pretty young. 17."

"Hah, that's nice when are you turning 18 then?"

"In acouple weeks."

"Okay then, when's your birthday? Hah."

"Hah, okay it's in acouple weeks." I told him jokingly.

"..."

"Haha, oh fine it's in October, the 5th. What about you? When's your birthday?"

"Ahh, I see, that's pretty soon now. Mine? Hah, mine is October 9th."

~~~~At the house~~~~

Taeyang carried Ae-cha into the house. I stood there, not sure of what to do. Then I heard someone say.

"What are you waiting for an invitation?"

I looked around and saw no one, then looked back into the house. There she was, the person I hate the most, she was standing right before me. I wanted to kill someone when I saw her.

'Why is she here?'

'Did she follow us or something?'

'LIFE RUINER! JUST GO AWAY.'

These things kept running through my mind, especially the last part.

"Sunny, don't be rude. Hah, _____ ah, I'm sorry about my sister, she's very ill-mannered." Taeyang said as he came back out.

"I wasn't being rude. I just simply said, 'What are you waiting for an invitation?'. See that was a harmless pharse Taeyang." she said as her eyes glued onto us.

"Ah no it's okay Taeyang." I said, but then why am I defending her?

We walked into the house.

"_____ ah, wait here I'll get you a drink." Taeyang said as he turned around.

**Awkward silience between Sunny and I**

"What are you doing here? Are you here to steal my brother away from me?" She asked out of no where.

"What? No. It's not like that." I told her truthfully.

"Then tell me, why are you here?"

"..."

"Tell me."

"Huff, all right you want to know? Ae-cha, I'm here for her, okay. Just her, I'm trying to give your brother some time."

"Ae-cha? Um, okay I'm already enough for her okay. So just run home to G-Dragon."

"Hah, I would, but then I won't be bugging you." I said with a smirk, for real I actually did want to go home, but I can't just abandon Ae-cha and Taeyang.

"Sunny what are you doing here anyways?" We turned around to see Taeyang.

"Um, I came to see Ae-cha, that's all." She quietly answered him.

"Well then why the are you arguing with my guest?! He said angrily.

I stood there once again, not knowing what to do.

"Ah, Taeyang but I stared this fight, don't yell at her. I should have known better." I suddenly said, darn it I still don't know why I'm protecting her.

"Oh, um, er? All right but Sunny, if this happens again, you're out. Mom, is going to KILL you."

Sunny just looked at him with worried eyes. I can't help but feel bad for her, even though I hate her, I think that she shouldn't be yelled at like this. I stared at her with forgiving eyes, then I was suddenly pulled away from my thought.

"Let's go!" Taeyang said as he dragged me away.

"Let's go where?" I asked him quite confused at this point.

"Hm, well where are you going to sleep? In my room, so, I'll have to get the bed ready."

Oh my gah, I can't sleep with him. Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into. As soon as we got into his room he ran to his bed...and started to fix it? I looked at his room with wondering eyes. Wow, this is a nice room, who wouldn't wanna share it with him? Hah, silly mind, stop playing with my head. As soon as he was done fixing the bed he went to lay on the couch.

"Hm? What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What am I doing? What are you doing?" He said back to me.

"I'm waiting."

"For what?"

I stood there.

"Hm, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah what?"

"Where are your towels?"

He looked at me, then laughed.

"Haha, is that what you were waiting for? Oh god, again, I'm going to need you to wait."

He went into a closet and pulled out a pajama pants and white shirt. Then went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel.

"Here, I think you know what to do right?" He said, I can tell he really wanted to laugh.

I pouted at him, "Yes, gosh, I'm not stupid."

Then walked to the bathroom. I really don't know why but I feel so comfortable around him. I put on the clothes, the shirt was okay but the pj pants kept falling down. Oh god this is annoying. Gosh he looks so skinny, my waist must be that much smaller then.

[Taeyang POV]

She's so cute. I haven't smiled this much since my wife left me, she really does make me feel warm.

'Thank you baby, if it weren't for you I would've never found her. I love you'

When she got out of the bathroom I laughed even harder. She looked so little in my clothes.

"O-o-oh goshahaha, ya-you seriously gotta s-stop making m-me laugh." I said trying to calm myself down.

"Oh just leave me alone." She pouted back at me.

I stood up, she's seriously like a kid, holding up my pj pants she's so cute.

I went over to her.

"Don't move." I said to her as I grabbed the front of my pj pants and pulled out the strings then made it as tight as possible to fight around her tiny waist.(HAH! You probably thought something erted huh? :D-A)

She stood there and I can tell she became very stiff. I smiled at her as I went back to sit down. She walked over to the bed and sat down. We were about to turn out the lights when there was a quiet knock at the door. I got up to open the door but it was open, I looked at the little figure standing there.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" I said as she ran up to hug me.

"Appa, I had a bad dweam." She said as more tears came down her face.

__________________________________________________________________

Hmmm. :DD