Another day, another mistake, some more sadness, and you get me.

I love you, no I'm in love with you.
Hey readers I'm sorry if the story is getting confusing or boring :( I'm kind of busy and gonna be busy until... July 7th maybe so you're going to have to wait. I'll update the fastest I can to so you guys can read ;D but I'm really, going to be busy
______________________________________________________________________
[G-Dragon POV]

I sat at home, thinking about the 2 girls I loved the most. Sunny and _____ ah. Sunny, she was my first girlfriend, even though she wasn't my first love, after dating her I feel in love. _____ ah, I've always loved her, never had the chance to tell her though. Who should I go for? I really love them both but, why is this decision so hard? I always thought that if Sunny left me I would just go for _____ ah, but how come when it actually happened it's so hard to move on?

"Urghhhh!" I finally let it out.

"What's wrong? Why didn't you come to school today?" Someone suddenly said.

I turned around in surprised.

"_____ ah, I didn't think you would care. Besides you're not alone, you have TOP."

"OH MY GOSH! WILL YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HIM! IT'S LIKE YOU LOVE THAT NAME OR SOMETHING!!!"

"*Sigh, sorry _____ ah, I'm not in the mood for your, yelling."
She looked at me with a soft stare.

"Why, why didn't you just say that you weren't in the mood, you know you can tell me anything."

"I-I...just go away."

[Your POV]

I really wanted to tell him, tell him how I really felt. How much I loved him, how much I wanted to be the person by his side. I guess he still misses her. The more you miss her, the further you push me away. I want to be the girl you call, 'Babe', I want to be the girl you hold onto, but sadly I'll never be that girl.

I felt tears run down my cheeks, I started to hiccup.

"I-I-I-I, love you." I whispered as I ran down the stairs and out of their house.

I can't believe after all these years, I waited to be turned down. I, I can't breathe. What am I supposed to do now?

TOP, he's a great guy but I can't go to him, I guess all the guys that I'm falling for are all just turning away and dying to love Sunny.

I want to be with G-Dragon so much, he still doesn't know how I feel, gosh he's stupid. TOP, oh god, TOP, the smile on his face when's happy, the soft experssion on his face when he's thinking. I really feel like I love them both. Seems to me that I have no one now.

Omma, I miss you, if you were here you would comfort me, and love me.
I ran home, on the way home, I past so many couples in the park, it made my heart hurt so much. I could really feel my heart stop for a minute. What am I doing, I should really go home to see if dad's there.
I stopped running to catch my breath when suddenly, I was caught off guard by a person hugging my back.
"Omma!!!" A cute little girl cried at me.
"Omma, I missed you so much! Yesterday when Appa said you didn't come home."
"Huh?" I looked at the man standing next to her giving me a *Oh-gosh-i'm sorry* look. I just giggled.
"Oh appa said that to you? Hmm, appa, why would you say that to her?" I said just playing along.
"Hahah, ummm? Oh, because I didn't see you dear." the young man said to me.
"Dear go play on the swings over there." the man said to the little girl.
We watched as the girl went running to one of her friends.
"I'm truly sorry that happened. I really didn't want it to go that way. Heh." the guy finally said.
"Oh no it's fine, she's an angel, so cute."
"Hah. Thanks. She does that a lot. It's so sad sometimes."
"Oh, why does she do that? Where is her Omma?" I asked worriedly.
"Well, her mom ran away. She couldn't take the married life and ran off because she wanted more freedom. *Sigh. Our daughter was always left out because she was "mother-less" so a lot of girls would pick on her. I feel like this is all my fault that she has to go through this." He looks like a good man why is it that good people are the ones to suffer?
"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, to hear that, but I believe that if she ran off, she was never the one for you. She never really did deserve you if you were a great person. By the way I'm _____ ah."
"Nice to meet you I'm Taeyang." (<---LMBOOO!)
[Taeyang POV]
The look on her face, it was so gentle. I can understand why my daughter thought you were her omma, she looked a lot like you, except the fact that, her face was never as cheerful as yours. (He's thinking this!)
"Well, I'm really sorry to bother you." I told her finally.
She smiled at me, "Oh no it's fine, I really think she's an angel, how old is she?"
"Heh, she's 4."
"I never got her name though did I?"
"Her name is, Ae-cha."
"Aw, what an adorable name, but I'm sorry I must get going now. Here if you think she needs to see her "omma" again, send me a message."
'Email: (emailhere)@hotmail.com
Cell number: (Phone number here)'
"Hah, all right thank you."
[Your POV]
I left. The little girl didn't notice but she soon will. I went home and before I knew it, it was dark out.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
I thought this chapter was...interesting :DDD
I really think this story is.......interesting :DDD
Haha lmbooo
Ae-Cha mean loving daughter