Together

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

Recap:

"Will you...be my star?"
[G-Dragon POV]
I stared at her, hoping she'd say yes, I feel like I've spilled my heart out, even though it was only very little.
Seriously, if she says no, I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore.
My heart would be ripped out, and it wouldn't make sense, since I was the person to steal her heart.
Silence over took us.
She gazed at me with her big, beautiful brown eyes.
"I...Would never...turn down the chance, of being you star." She suddenly said.
I smiled.
"Because I love you, and I always have." She finished.
I closed my eyes as a felt a tear fall from my lashes. She kissed them away.
"It's okay, why are you crying?" She asked with a light smile.
"I was so scared. I'm scared of you. Scared you would say no, scared you would leave." I told her.
"Hah, dear, don't you EVER, think about that, ever, again. I won't leave you, even if the world ended.
It would have to end with me and you." She smiled as she said those words.
I stared at her, the moon's light shining against her light skin, her twinkling eyes, were beautiful.
Her beauty is so unexplainable, it's so rare. Maybe to you she'll look like any other person, but, you don't see what I do.
Love can blind a person, but it can also open another person's eyes.
She looked at me, and caressed my cheeks, then her lips landed on mine. We kissed for a while and she broke the kiss, but I wanted more.
Her lips were so...so... irresistable.
"I've waited so long for this moment G-Dragon." She whispered to me. "So very long, to just feel your soft lips on mine.
To feel your warm touch. Just so long, I hope it never ends."
I smiled, "You really know how to make me happy don't you beautiful. Gosh, don't make me too happy."
"Hm? Why's that? Shouldn't we make each ither happy though?" She asked.
"That's what I'm afaid of too. I'm afaid that you can please me and make me happy, but I couldn't do the same for you." I closed my eyes and thought about my parents..my REAL parents.
How they were so young, and they loved each other, then, my mom couldn't make my dad happy anymore. He hated her because...I wasn't his real son.
She couldn't give him another child, and I wasn't even his kid. He hated me because I wasn't his blood.
"...kay? G-Dragon? Are you okay?" She asked me.
[Your POV]
"G-Dragon? Are you okay?" I asked.
He was deep in thought, I could tell. I could tell he was thinking about his parents. I knew, I knew because his dad and mom never got along.
I bet he's hurting inside again.
"G-Dragon, are you okay?" I asked again.
"Hm? Yeah, I'm fine. So you must be tired huh? I should drop you off at home." He told me and grabbed my hand.
His hands fit perfectly with mine, just like pieces of a puzzle.
I giggled at the thought.
"Oh? What's so funny beautiful?" He asked.
"Hey! I have a name you know." I laughed at him.
"Well, I forget it, so, how about something easy? I'll just call you something I'll remember something that matches you perfectly. How about...Babe!" He joked.
"Babe? Hm...it's nice, it's very nice handsome."
"Only nice? Why not awesome?" He joked once again.
"It's not awesome because it's nice? I like it okay! Now hurry! Before it gets later." I stated.
We ran as fast as we could to the car, hand in hand.
As soon as we got to the car, he opened my door for me.
"There you go babe." He smiled cheekily at me.
"Awwh, why thank you...G-Dragon." I kind of questioned, what I should call him.
"What? G-Dragon? I mean it's a super cool name but, how about Sweetie or something?" He laughed.
"Oh get in the car and then we'll talk, gosh. Haha."
He closed the door for me and ran to the driver's side.
"So why can't you call me Sweetie or something?" He asked.
"You want to be called 'Or something'? What the heck? Haha." I laughed really hard.
He pouted. "Babe, you're being sooooooo mean to me. I think I might cry."
"Smookiekins, don't cry, I was just kidding." I just said the dumbest thing in the world, I think.
"Smookiekins? Haha, that's nice." He laughed.
We drove and stopped in front of my house.
"Sooo, I guess this is good night then babe?" He asked me.
I kissed him, yet again, wow today, my lips have been in heaven.
The kiss seemed like it lasted forever, but soon we needed air.
I looked at him after the kiss was broken.
[G-Dragon POV]
I looked down, still thinking about my parents. I only feel happiness when I'm around _____ah.
She lightens the mood, makes me feel...loved. She gives me things I've never had before.
"Can I...?" I began to ask.
"Stay here tonight." She finished.
I looked up at her, She smiled widely at me.
"Just stay." She continued. "Come with me."
We walked around the house and found a latter laying on the side, I never thought that _____ah was a bad girl? Hah, but I like it, alittle.
She climbed up the latter while I held it, then, she held the top of the latter while I climbed.
When we got up to the hall way she pressed her index finger onto her lips.
We crept to her room and she closed the door.
"Okay, so you sleep on the bed, and I'll sleep on the couch." She whispered.
"Wait but I'm the guy." I told her.
"It's okay, just go to sleep okay." She said as she walked over and pulled out the mattress inside the bed.
Okay now, that was a bit unexpected.
"You need to shower." She threw me a towel.
"Hah, thanks." I sarcastically said.
She smiled and shooed me into the bathroom.
I stripped myself and went into the shower turning on the water.
The smooth warm water slid down my back and I thought about what was going to happen tomorrow.
I sighed deeply and thought about me and _____ah. Then I thought about TOP. Things were really getting crazy.
I finished showering and looked at myself in the mirror.
I didn't even know the person staring back at me.

____________________________________________________________

@ SushiGirl

Yup yup, I updated ;D Haha thank you.

@ Jiniee

Thank you new reader :D haha, Just playing, but thank you.

@ SUJU4LIFE

Hah, I know, I'm sorry for not updating, thank you though :D

@ sparkfiree

LOL! Haha, I laughed at your comment. :D Thank you, I reread it and I was squealing too. I didn't even know that was me writting.

@ naomi777

Thank you :) I'll keep trying.

This is a shout out to the commenters and subscribes. Thank you!!

And slient readers, you're still lovedd :D and other readers, you are too ;D