Don't call me JiYong .

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

Warning : Foul language in this chapter .

---

[G-Dragon's POV]

I was in an office staring out the window .

I can't help but feel worried , will _____ah be alright alone ?

"*Sigh , what do you want ?" I said not turning around .

"JiYong ah , I want you to help me around the office , I know you have school and you need to focus on your studies . But I also want you to realize that soon now you're going to have to talk over the family business ." He said as he slowly walked over to me .

"Family business ? Wow you make me laugh . I don't even know you old man ! You abused my mother , and she DIED ! You bastard !---"

"JiYong ! I am your father ! You dare speak to me that way !"

"Well I'm NOT your son . I never was , you jack ! I thought that me coming here would be important . You just wasted my time . I could be with the woman I love right now and you're thinking about turning me into yourself ! You self centered jackass ! You have guts to call me up and waste my time ." I said coldly to him .

"JiYong ah . I'm sorry that I did those things , I never meant to hurt YOU--"

"And you meant to hurt my mother ?!" I shouted .

"JiYong , what I did was for the good , everything I did was for our better ."

"And so you let her suffer ? You listen to me old man , and you listen good . I never was your son , I never wanna be your son , I never will be your son and you'll never be my father ." I walked out of his office rather quickly . "Oh and don't ever call me JiYong again , you don't even know me ."

ING JACKASS ! He thinks he can come back into my life just like that and make everything better ? Hell no .

He could've took me with him when mom died , but no he walked out on me . He left me alone in this cruel world . I had no body until  ____ah . He thinks that after what he's done a simple apology is gonna make everything go away . He's dead wrong . That apology can't bring back my mom .

He ... he her . He's her ing douche bag HUSBAND ! I don't get it . They were married , but yet I don't blame her for not wanting to sleep with him . He's not a man . He runs from his problems and he doesn't even  deal with them until they're too big , and then he gives up .

My mother , she loved him that was the only mistake she had ever made in her whole entire life . Loving him . I would rather not be born than have her dead . If she was here he wouldn't have the guts to ask my mom to let him talk with me ... He'd be to embarrassed .

I need to get over myself ! I have a new life now . I have _____ah now .

-----

Soooo , just wanted to fill in G-Dragon's position in the story , and where he had gone . I know weird chapter . I know the chapter was kinda cliché , lol and boring . Just a heads up , I hope you realized that in this chapter G-Dragon doesn't call his dad , by a name of any type , he just calls him ... 'he' or 'him' ... etc .

Hah I fail but thanks lovely readers and subscirbers (: Honestly I bet his real parents are great , because they raised G-D and he's a great guy .