You finally know

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

*sigh :)

____________________________________________________

[G-Dragon POV]

"N-no, _____ ah, s-s-sstay with me. I love you." I said and wiped away her fallen tears.

I can tell she really does care, I can't remember what had happened though.

"I have to, I have to call for an ambulance! Don't-don't fall asleep, don't." She said, I told her to stay. _____ ah, why'd you leave?

"I-I said stay with me _____ ah, d-don-don't go." I cried out. I could feel my chest tightening, I can't breathe, oh gosh, I don't want to die with her misunderstanding me.

"Hello? Hello? I-I my friend is here now and he was in an accident...No I don't know what happened he just showed up like this...There's a lot of bleeding and-and...I don't know! I need an ambulance now! Please help."I could here her talking and her loud sobs, I just wanted to go to her and make her happy.

"_____ ah! _____ AH! I-I..." That's all I could remember before I passed out.

[Your POV]

Oh gosh, I heard him scream then, then my heart stopped, I went over to him, and he had passed out.

"G-Dragon, G-Dragon, wake up, get up so we can talk, I won't let you leave me." I whispered to him, "I won't let your heartt hurt anymore. Just wake up so we can go back to normal."

I heard and saw nothing but dead silence. I shouldn't have left him. If he dies I would never forgive myself. I sat there crying my heart out. I looked up at him, he had been sweating like crazy. I got up and paced around the room.

"What do I do? What do I do? Urghh, I love you, just get up please. Don't leave me." I thought out loud.

"You stay with-h me, don't go anywhere." He suddenly said and I turned to him.

"H-h, you scared me G-Dragon." I went over and hugged him. He pulled me into his arms and caressed my cheeks. I closed my eyes as I thought, then suddenly I felt something soft on my lips, I smiled knowing what had just happened.

Tears streamed out of my eyes as we kissed. He finally understood me. Then I heard it, the ambulance had arrived. I broke the kiss and got up, I pulled him up into my arms and walked him out into the car.

___________________________________________________

*Sigh, short chapter, my bad, like really short chapter :(