Regretting the past

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

:( Sorry, Im in a horribly BAD MOOD, really bad MOOD SWINGS lately. :(

Enjoy the, "new" chapter.

_____________________________________________________________

[G-Dragon POV]

I laid in the car waiting to get to the hospital. _____ah was talking to the paramedic, telling them she doesn't know what happened.

"Are you sure you don't know what happened?" the man asked.

"I dont know what happened he just showed up at my house like this." She told the man.

I laid there wondering if I should tell them what really happened.

*Flash back*

I was trying to get out of town. As I was walking down a street I felt someone pull my shoulder. I turned around thinking 'Touch me one more time, and Ill rip your hand off.'

"Ah, you need something TOP?" I said to him.

"Why the heck was she crying?" He asked me.

"What? Who was crying?" I asked him confused.

He suddenly threw a punch at my face, landed on my lower lip. I touched my lip and got up. I glared at him and he returned the favor. We stood there glaring at each other for a moment before I kicked him in the stomach and started punching his back, this only lasted for a minute or two before he tackled me down. Punching furiously at me, I couldn't breathe, I just kept thinking.

'Who was crying?'

'I made someone cry?'

When he finally finished beating the crap out of me he said one thing.

"Hurt her again and I'll make sure you dont see the sun again."

I laid there, wondering who he was talking about. Then it hit me. _____ah. I just kept thinking about what happened. My eyelids became heavy and my eyes closed.

[My part/narrator]

The next morning he woke up to birds chirping and a dog him. He felt pain rush through his body, he got up and limped to _____ah's house. Standing there, just staring up at the window, thinking about what had just happened in the past 24 hours.

"I would never forgive myself if something happened to you." He whispered as he kept on staring at the window, wishing she'd open the curtain sometime soon. As he stood there, just thinking.

"E-excuse me mister, can I help you?" He heard from behind him.
*End of Flashback*

[G-Dragon POV]
'Should I tell them? I would, but I don't want to lose you, just not to him.'

"Miss shouldn't you be at school?" The paramedic asked her.

"Yes, bu-"

"Just go to school, he'll be fine, there are no serious injuries, we'll contact his guardians and tell you if anything is wrong." He told her before she can say anything.

"But-I, alright then." She said as she pecked my cheek.

I watched as the one person I loved walk to a near by bus stop, she stood there, just staring, blankly into the sky, I can tell she's going to have a bad day.

[Your POV]
I was waiting to hear from the hospital, even though I was at school. I just sat there and played pretend, pretend to listen to all these teachers talk as my heart began to ache. I went through all the morning classes, as the lunch bell rang I rushed out the door quickly. I grabbed my lunch as I pulled out my phone, and sat down. I really must have looked desperate because a lot of people were staring at me, but no that wasn't the problem, TOP was. He stood next to me watching my every move, I, again thought he was looking for Sunny.
"Eh? TOP, Sunny is over there." I said as I pointed to her staring at us with her jaw dropped.
"I'm not looking for Sunny." He said as he looked down at me.
"Ah well, I have to go some where. Excuse me." But before I knew what was happening I was being pulled out of the cafeteria. 'Huh? What's going on?'
"Top? Where are you taking me?" I asked.
He didn't answer, and just kept walking.
He sat you next to him on a bench, then just looked up at the clouds.
"I've always wanted to tell you..." He started, but your phone vibrated. You looked at who the caller was, and immediately picked up.
"Yoboseyo?" You said to the phone.
"Yoboseyo. _____ah? It's G-Dragon, where are you?" The person said from the other line.
"Ah, G-Dragon, I'm at school. Why? What's wrong? Are you feeling better?" You asked him.
"Hah, yeah, I'm fine _____ah, I just want to get out of the house ASAP, it's lonely here."
"Ohh, alright I don't think I have any plans, but I have to go bye."
"Bye." Then he hung up.
I smiled at the phone, and TOP cleared his thought.
"*Ahem, I'm still here." He said annoyed.
"Um, like I said, I have to go." You told him then quickly ran off.
[TOP POV]
'Aish, something always comes up when I'm about to tell her I've fallen for her.'
I just watched her walk away, I was never man enough to say I love you. I guess that's why you're slipping away from my grasp. What am I supposed to do? I feel like, like she was once mine. As if she was in my grasp for the longest time, and I didn't even notice her. The sorrow in her eyes when she watched me love Sunny, I wish I could go back in time, and just fall in love with her, before she let me love Sunny.

_________________________________________________

Alright readers, I hate myself for updating SO LATE, I'll update again SOON I promise! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I didn't like rewriting it like 30 times but anything for my readers, I think :D.

OH!!! I forgot! TOP and G-Dragon wouldn't do that to each other, again, it's a story :).