Willing to lie

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

Man I can't think at 2 freaking 15 in the morning! Urghhhh Sorry if this chapter is...um? I dunno boring? ^0^" Oh, yes if you didn't understand the story, Jiyong and _____ ah [you] both like each other but you are hiding feelings from each other also not knowing, well you like him and he likes you :D. Cliche much? Haha.

(Blah Blah.-A) Means I'm saying something :D

__________________________________________________________________

[Jiyong POV]

I still can't believe I did that to her. I pretty much broke her heart and told her that she was pissing me off. I really hope she comes back, don't want her to go missing or else she'll never know my feelings for her.

"*Sigh, Oh god I need to find her." I suddenly said.

I ran to her house, "Oh I hope you're there _____ ah. I really am going to tell you now." (HAH! You wish.-A)

I quickly ran to the door, and knocked nonstop.

*knockknockknockknockknockknockknockCLUNK*

"Oh my gahhhh! I am so sorry I didn't mean to-."

"What the heck, son you better have a good reason for hitting me in the head!" Yelled ____ ah's dad.

"Uh, yes I'm sorry sir. It's really important that I see _____ ah now." I said as I bowed, in apology.(Hah! That's what you get.-A)

Her dad let me in giving me a look. I grinned at him and he laughed.

"She's upstairs in her room son." he finally said to me.

"Thank you."

I ran upstairs into _____ ah's room.

[Your POV]

I was trying to fix a cord to my computer, under my desk when someone barged into my room, all you could here was a loud scream and muffled cries after that. Yes, you're right I hit my head on my desk. Stupid G-Dragon.

"Learn to knock! GOSH!!! That hurt." I finally said after I stopped crying.

"Haha, my bad, knocking is the reason I'm kind of in this mess right now." He said laughing at me as he scratched the back of his head.

*Flash back*

*CLANG,BAM,BOOM!*(LOl couldn't think of how a door sounds when it's opened quickly.-A)

"OH MY GAHHH! *UHuhahauhahahahahauhahahaMhahuhsahaha/muffled crying*." I screamed as G-Dragon ran to cover my mouth up.

"Shhhh, shhh, shhh. Don't scream your dad will kill me. I'll go get you an ice pack." He said in a worried whisper. 

3 minutes later.

"Here your dad said he was going out for a bit, so if you go anywhere close the doors and lock them." He said as he came back into the room."

"All right, that really hurt though *hic*. Why did you come here?" I asked.

There was an awkward silence as he stood up and started pacing around my room. 

"Came because, I-I-I wanted to tell you that..." He paused.

"You-you-you wanted to tell me that..." I said mockingly.

"Because I wanted to apologize about what happened the other day."

"OH, yeah that. It's all right I should have thought about your feelings too."

"So, um that last thing you said to me. Yeah I know I heard it 'I love you.' " He whispered it just like I did.

"Hah hey I really do love you." I said, *Huff this is weird.*

________________________________________________________________

Hey ;D I gotta go right now. Updating again later? Naw Leaving at 4 am, it's almost 3 soooo, I dunno. :D Tell me what you thought.