Thinking of You

I love you, no I'm in love with you.

I used G-Dragons real name becuz I thought it would be awkward to have a 3 year old named that. :D

____________________________________________________________

[Your POV]

I woke up in the morning on a Wednesday. Today was like an "anniversaries", it was the day you and G-Dragon met, even though it's been 14 years you still remember clearly what happened.

*Flash Back*

"Today we have a new student, Jiyong, do you want to say hi to your new classmates?" Mrs. Park said. The nervous little boy look at all the kids and quietly said,

"Hi."

He then looked down at his shoes.

"Okay well go sit at _____ ah's table over there." All the students stared at him as he quickly ran and sat down. At lunch he didn't have anyone to sit with, so he went to sit alone at the furthest from everyone. When I saw Jiyong sitting alone I felt really bad, so I walked over and sat  next to him. He looked up at me with teary eyes.

"*Gasp! Ohmygah! Jiyong okay?!" You asked him.

He sniffled and whispered, "N-neh, what your name?"

"I'm ____ ah." I gave him a cheeky smile and wiped away his fallen tears with my baby fingers. I smiled and he giggled sweetly.

"Kamsahamnida ____ah." I smiled and we both started to eat lunch. When I got outside, I ran wildly to the swings leaving Jiyong. He went to sit on the bench and watched kids playing happily.
 He was sitting there and then 3 bigger [taller, fatter, BIGGER.] kids went to him.

"Hey kid, you got nice shoe." Kid 1 said.

"Yeah, they very nice." Kid 2 said.

"Can I see them?" Kid 3 asked.

Jiyong sat there giving them a confused look.

"Hm? My shoe? You like?" He asked still not knowing what really was going on [they wanted to take his shoes].

"Yeah lemme see." Kid 1 said as he pulled Jiyong's shoe off. They started to throw his shoe back and forth. He really didn't know what to do because well it was a freaking shoe. I was swinging and looking to see if Jiyong was doing anything fun. I glanced over and saw those kids picking on him.  I got off the swing and ran crazily to him.

"Yah! You! Don't push! Not nice!" I screamed.

"Haha little girl, go away." Kid 2 said.

I got mad at his stupid comment and  pushed him to the ground. I then began to hit him wildly, but my hits weren't that hard. Then I pushed them and ran after them to make sure they didn't come back. Jiyong was sitting there, crying.

"It okay Jiyong, Pleae don cwy, You fwend is hewe." I said to him. He looked up.

"Chincha? ____ ah is my fwend?"

"Neh, ____ ah is Jiyong's bestest fwend." I said as I pulled him in for a hug and smiled.

*End of flash back*

__________________________________________________

Sorry short chapter, and, if you're wondering why I have spelling mistakes think of it as if you were a kid, a 3 year old kid, how would you say friend? Or Cry? Hah so yeah you get the concept? Comments are always welcomed.