A Moment to Remember.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Minah was closing up. It was midnight and she was extremely tired. She hadn't talked to Zico all day because she was too busy. As she was walking home she took out her phone and sent him a text.

"I miss you."

She put her phone back into her pocket and continued walking. She thought back to how everything started between her and Zico and smiled. She laughed at the fact that she fell for a guy like Zico but it was the best thing to ever happen to her.

Her phone vibrated and she felt her heart skip a beat when she read Zico's response.

"I miss you too, it's killing me. I love you <3"

She was more than thankful to have a boyfriend like Zico. He cared for her, maybe even a little too much. He loved her more than words could explain. He always made things right when they went bad. Overall, he was just what she needed and more.

"I love you too Zico. <3" She replied.

She got home and took off her coat. She hung it up and slipped out of her shoes. She went into the bathroom and threw her hair into a bun and washed her face. She washed up and changed into some pj's.

When she walked into her room, her jaw dropped. On her bed was a heart made off rose petals. On her nightstand was a bouquet of roses and some chocolate. 

She took the note that was attached to the flowers and opened it to read it.

"Hello Minah~ My love~ My world~ My everything~ 
Wow, I'm so cheesy aren't I? Oh well, you love me just the way I am.
I didn't get to speak to you or see you today since you were so busy with work.
Have I ever told you how proud of you I am? Well, I'm very proud!
You're such an amazing girlfriend and I'm thankful to have you. I love you! <3
Enjoy the chocolates and unwind. There's a movie in the dvd player so just turn on your t.v. and press play!
-Your amazing, wonderful, super handsome boyfriend, Zico"

Minah laughed when she finished reading the letter. Zico was always able to put a big smile on her face even when he wasn't around. She plopped down on her bed taking the chocolates and opening them. 

She the t.v. and their was the main menu to the movie "A Moment to Remember," Minah's favorite movie. She smiled and pressed play.

She got her phone and dialed Zico's number.

"Hello?" He answered in a husky, sleeping voice.

Minah bit down on her lip, "Hey." She said.

Zico chuckled, "Are you enjoying your night?"

Minah nodded her head, "Thanks to you. I wish you were here thought then it'd be even more perfect."

"Well, open your door then."

Minah's eyes widened, "W-What?"

Zico laughed, "Open your door then your night will be perfect."

Minah pressed pause and got off her bed. She walked to her front door and opened it to find Zico standing there with a heart warming smile on his face.

Minah threw her phone onto the couch and jumped into his arms wrapping her legs around his waist. She kissed him passionately and he put an arm around her waist supporting her. He walked in and closed the door and walked into her bedroom.

What a perfect way to end the day.


Next chapter will be the last ;___;