No Regrets, Just Love.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Little Star" by Standing Egg

They walked to Minah's house, their hands never coming undone from each other. They were both on cloud nine with the status of the relationship between them.

They liked each other, a lot. This being Minah's first relationship with a boy and this being Zico's first relationship with a girl he truly liked and cared about not just some random girl he used for .

"What does it feel like?" Zico asked. Minah looked up at him confused. "What does what feel like?" She asked.

Zico looked down at her and smiled, "To have Woo Jiho give you his all." 

Minah chuckled and smiled, "It feels amazing." She said as she looked up at the sky. 

They arrived to Minah's house and stood at the doorstep. Minah was opening the door when Zico stopped her, "Are your parents home?" He asked with a terrified face.

Minah laughed and shook her head. "No. You don't have to get scared even if they are home." 

Zico laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, I'm not the best with parents so yeah. But I do want to meet them! Just not now."

Minah nodded her head and led him inside. They walked upstairs to her room and once they entered, Minah closed the door. Zico looked her in the eye, "What are you going to do to me?" He acted like he was scared and Minah just laughed and punched his shoulder.

Minah laid down on her bed and opened her arms signaling for Zico to lay down next to her. He slipped in next to her and they cuddled. "This is how I want things to be." Zico said. "You in my arms, just like this."

Minah stretched her neck out and kissed his nose. "Promise that this is all we'll do?" Minah asked and Zico nodded his head and kissed the top of her head.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to do." He said. "You respect yourself, so I respect you."

Minah couldn't help but smile. Zico had certainly changed from when she first met him and she was glad that she was the reason why.

That's what they did, they laid there in each other's arms. No , just cuddling and Zico couldn't have been happier. He had never just gone to bed with a girl without doing anything but there was a first time for everything.

But he didn't want just from Minah, in fact wasn't even on his mind when he was with her. Not because she wasn't "y" enough for him, she was gorgeous, he just didn't want her for that.

He had genuine, strong feelings for her and he would never take advantage of her feelings. Zico's first real relationship was a dream come true. 


I'm so sorry I haven't updated this or any of my other fics, it's been a busy past couple of days! We finished packing and already moved. I'm currently living with my grandparents while my parents and brothers already moved out of town. I have time to update now woo! ^^

Btw, who saw MAMA? I stayed up all night watching it then went straight to school as soon as it finished OTL
I thought BIGBANG's performance was AMAZING! Guys, I was seriously crying, shaking, and screaming! Best performance I've EVER seen! *O* What did you guys think of it?

EDIT: I just saw that I checked "Hide this chapter" .____. omggggg. I wrote this a week ago!!