Betrayal.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Clear Day, Cloudy Day" by Lunafly

Minah had been waiting for Zico for an hour now. Everyday, he picks her up from work but today there was no sign of him. She called him and texted him but got no answer.

"Minah, are you sure Zico's coming for you?" Her co-worker asked. 

Minah faked a smile and nodded her head, "Yeah, he's just caught up with a few things but don't worry, he'll be here." 

Her co-worker left and Minah was the only one left in the shop. It was already midnight. "Guess I'll just walk home." She said and locked up. 

She had only been walking for 2 minutes and it started to pour. She gasped and quickly ran under a shade. All she wanted to do was cry. Where the hell was Zico when she needed him?

Standing under the shade for 30 minutes now, it was still raining like crazy. Minah had no choice but to just walk in the rain. She was bound to get sick either way.

Instead of going home, she decided to go to Zico's apartment to give him a piece of her mind. When she arrived, she furiously rang the doorbell. There was no answer. She twisted the knob and the door crept open.

Her eyes widened. Why on earth would Zico leave the door unlocked? She walked in and heard a girl yelling. Her eyebrows raised. "You just used me!" She heard a girl's voice.

Minah didn't have a good feeling about this. BOOM! A glass was broken. Minah was know scared. As she walked into Zico's rooms, her knees went weak and she began crying.

Zico looked away from the girl who was standing half in front of her and his eyes met Minah's. He shook his head and felt like his whole world had just come crashing down. "M-Minah."

The girl turned back and scoffed, "So that's her? Looks like she knows now." The girl grabbed her clothes and walked passed Minah, bumping her shoulder in the process.

Minah's eyes were pooled with tears and she felt so much anger and pain. "You didn't pick me up from work because you were having with some trollop!" She yelled through her tears.

Zico walked up to her and put his hands on her cheeks but she quickly slapped them away and pushed him, "Don't touch me! Don't ever touch me again! I can't believe you Zico! I thought you changed! You said I was the only girl you ever needed!"

"Minah stop! Let me talk!" He yelled back but she shook her head.

"No! I don't want to hear any of the excuses you're going to come up with! Is this what you've been doing the whole time we've been together? Huh?! Have you been bringing women home and having with them while I lay I bed and think about how happy I am with you?!"

"Minah no! Will you stop-"

Minah slapped him, hard. "I'm done Zico. I don't ever want to see you. I don't want to hear from you, ever again." She turned around and walked out of his bedroom and he caught up with her and grabbed onto her arm but she turned around and pushed him off.

As she was about to walk out of the door, he back hugged her. "Stop, please." He said and she began crying even more as she froze in place.

"No, let me go." She said weakly through her sobs. "Please." The pain that she was feeling was unbearable. Never did she think love could hurt this bad, especially your first love.