This Pain.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "We Were So Good Back Then" by Sung Si Kyung and Park Jung Hyun

Zico woke up the next morning feeling pain everywhere. His head was throbbing and his heart was shattered. Oh how he wished he could take back last night and change everything. He'd give everything to wake up with Minah in his arms.

"Come over." He said.

The girl on the end of the line smirked, "I thought you were in love." She teased.

Zico laughed bitterly, "Come over, I need you." 

The girl scoffed, "You're pathetic, you know that Woo Jiho? But okay, I'll go over just because I enjoy sleeping with you."

As Zico hung up the phone he knew he could possibly be making the biggest mistake of his life. He let out a sigh and ruffled his blonde locks. 

He waited for her to come over. When his doorbell finally rang, he opened it. She was in a long black coat that covered everything. Once she got inside she popped the buttons open revealing her clad in lingerie.

Zico sighed and thought twice about what he was about to do. "Oh come on, there's no turning back now." She said as she pushed him into the bedroom.

She kissed Zico all over and he was in pure disgust. Disgusted at himself for even thinking about doing this and disgusted at the girl in front of him.

"Stop." He pushed her away and she landed on the bed.

She smirked, "So, you want it rough and quick?" 

Zico rolled his eyes, "Get out." He said.

She raised her brows, "What? No. We're doing this." 

She stood up and wrapped her arms around him and he kept fighting her off. "I said stop!" He yelled and pushed her once more. 

"Why?!" She yelled at him. "This is what you wanted!"

"No! I love her okay! Now I'm sure of my feelings, I love her so leave!"

"You just used me!!" She yelled.

She saw a glass filled with alcohol on his dresser and threw it to the ground. Zico heard a thud and looked behind the girl. His eyes met Minah's and his eyes widened. He shook his head, "M-Minah."

He felt his heart stop. The girl turned back and looked at Minah. She scoffed, "So that's her? Looks like she knows now." The girl grabbed her coat and bumped into Minah as she walked out.

Zico scoffed as he thought back to last night. Worst night ever. How was he going to explain to Minah what happened? Minah thought he had with her but he didn't. She was never going to believe him at this point.

"What are you going to do Woo Jiho?" He asked himself as he poured himself a glass of Whiskey. Tears slid down his cheek as he chugged the glass in one go.