Whipped Cream Started It!

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Romantically" by Block B

Minah looked left and right, examining the unfamiliar cafe that Zico brought her to. It was quiet and very peaceful. There was only about 5 other customers and they were very relaxed.

Zico walked back with their drinks and Minah's eyes lit up as she saw her hot chocolate with loads of whipped cream on top. Zico placed it right in front of her and smiled at her excited expression.

"Enjoy." He said and Minah nodded her head and took a sip. She smiled in delight, "It's so yummy! This is the best hot chocolate I've ever had." Zico gave her a thumbs up and took a sip of his coffee.

Minah pouted, "You're no fun. Plain coffee? Boo." She stuck her tongue out and got some whipped cream with her finger and put it on Zico's nose.

His eyes widened, "Yah!" He snapped making her laugh. "What?" She asked in a teasing manner. Zico squinted his eyes at her, "This is war." He muttered.

Minah just laughed and rolled her eyes. When she wasn't paying attention, he got some of the frosting off of the cupcake and smeared some on her cheek.

Minah's jaw dropped and she glared at him. "So that's how you wanna play?" She asked and Zico winked at her. She puffed out her cheeks and slowly nodded her head. 

This time when Zico wasn't looking she grabbed more whipped cream from her drink and when she was going to smear it on his face, Zico moved. The whipped cream ended up getting in his hair.

Minah gasped and Zico looked at her through wide eyes. Minah soon busted out into laughter. "You put it in my hair!" Zico yelled and put frosting in her hair.

"Yah!" She yelled and the war begun. Cupcake frosting and whipped cream was thrown back and forth between the two. It's a surprise they didn't get thrown out of the cafe.

It was so quiet and there they were, screaming and laughing. People just looked on and smiled at the two people who looked so happy with each other.

Minah stood up and Zico went after her, back hugging her and lifting her up. The two couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous they looked. After cleaning the table up, they exited the cafe whipped cream and frosting covered.

People looked at them but they didn't care. They both had wide smiles on their faces and Zico couldn't help but fall for Minah even more than the first time he saw her.

He grabbed onto her hand and took it in his making Minah's eyes widen. "What? I can't hold your hand?" Zico asked. Minah's cheeks turned a bright pink and she just laughed.