Surprise Visit at School.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Shining Star" by Super Junior

Minah was in class, her head swaying from side to side as it rested on her left palm. She was falling asleep but she tried to fight it. She shook her head and stretched a bit.

She looked down at her college freshman algebra book and glared at it. She saw absolutely no point in taking math. When in real life would you need to know the value of x?

As she was trying to stay awake, she turned her attention to the window on her left. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped when she saw Zico standing outside smiling at her.

She looked around the room to see if anyone else noticed him but everyone was too into the lecture. "What are you doing?!" She mouthed to him making him chuckle.

"I came to see you." He mouthed back and gave her a wide smile with a thumbs up. Minah laughed and shook her head as she gave him a thumbs up back.

"Ms. Park!" She heard. She jumped up and looked at the professor. "If you're not going to pay attention then get out!" Minah's eyes widened and she bowed and apologized.

She looked back out the window and Zico was laughing. She glared at him and mouth, "You're dead." He pretended to act scared.

Zico made one of the funniest derp faces making Minah laugh out loud. She quickly covered with her hand but it was too late. Everyone was looking at her and her professor was glaring at her.

"Out!" The professor yelled. "But but-" Minah was interrupted. "I said out!" Minah sulked down in her chair and put her stuff into her bag.

"I'm sorry." She bowed and exited the classroom. "Zico, I'm going to kill you." She said through gritted teeth. She walked outside but he was no where in sight.

"Boo!" She felt someone wrap their arms around her waist. She jumped up and screamed. Zico started cracking up and she glared at him.

"Yah! You got me in trouble!" She started punching his arm. Zico was still laughing even though her punches were starting to hurt.

"Stop." He said but she wouldn't. He lifted her up and put her over his shoulder. "Put me down!" Minah yelled and Zico just smirked and started walking.

Zico put her down once they reached the parking lot. She crossed her arms over her chest and raised her brows. "I'm not going anywhere with you. I'm mad at you."

Zico smirked and inched closer, their faces were only inches apart. Minah's eyes widened and Zico laughed. "Get in." He said. "If not, I'll kiss you."

Minah gulped so loud that Zico could hear. "Yes sir." She saluted and got inside. Zico shut her door and threw a victory fist in the air as he got in the driver's side.


Goodness Zico, you kill meee!