Let Me Move Your Body.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Electricity" - 2PM

"Pleaseeeeeee!" Shinyong begged. Minah was sitting on her bed with a blank face. She wasn't budging oh no, not this time. "I got grounded because of last time so no!" She said.

Shinyong continued to whine and pout. She wanted to go back to the club they went to two weeks earlier. 

"Minah c'mon please! Last time I promise! Pinky promise!" She extended out her pinky and gave Minah a wide, innocent smile.

Minah bit down on her bottom lip. She didn't like telling people no, especially not Shinyong. She hesitated for a moment but like last time, ended up giving in.

"Ahhh!" Shinyong yelled in happiness as she threw her arms around Minah and gave her a bear hug. "You're the best omg I love you!"

Minah rolled her eyes and pushed her off. 

The two girls began to get ready and once again, Minah was wearing one of Shinyong's provocative dresses with massive heels that she could barely walk in.

As they got off the cab, Minah kept tugging at her dress trying to pull it down. If she wouldn't do it constantly, she'd be flashing everyone her and she didn't want that.

They walked into the club and the music was loud, the vibrations jumping off the girls' bodies. 

Shinyong grabbed Minah and dragged her to the bar for a shot. They downed it then headed off to the dance floor. 

Surprisingly Minah was dancing and enjoying herself. It was just them two, no boys. 

"Everyone, we will now have a special rap performance from Zico!" The crowd went wild, especially the girls. 

"Zico, where have I heard that name before?" Minah asked herself. "What?!" Shinyong shouted. Minah just pushed her so they could get closer to the stage.

Listen to- "Attention" - Zico

"What's up everybodyyyy!" Minah's eyes widened. It was the playboy. "My name is Z-I-C-O!" The music started and he began rapping. Minah was super impressed.

He was actually... good. She expected him to be like those wannabe guys who think they can rap and try to act all cool. But this guy actually had a certain swag to him. He had his own rap style.

Minah and Shinyong were enjoying the performance when Zico locked eyes with Minah. His eyes slightly widened but he tried not to show it. He sent a wink her way that made girls stare at her with envy.

After the performance, Minah felt a pair of arms engulf her. She jumped up and turned around. It was Zico. "Yah!" She yelled pushing him away.

He laughed. "Enjoyed the show?" He asked in a cocky voice. Minah didn't want to admit that she actually did so she lied.

"Pfft, no. I've seen better." She said. Zico felt hurt by her words but he didn't show it or say anything.

"Yeah right." He rolled his eyes. Somehow they ended up at the bar, it was just them two. Minah kept on downing shots and various drinks kept coming her way.

Zico stared at her impressed at how much she could handle. Truth was, she couldn't handle it. This was only her second time consuming alcohol and she was going overboard.

Her head began to pound but it definitely kicked in. "Let's dance!" She wrapped her arms around Zico's neck. "Yes ma'am." He said and they started to dance.

Their bodies kept on getting closer and closer. They teased each other. Soon, they were completely touching. They grinded to the beat of the music playing. 

Minah brought her lips only inches away from Zico's. Zico pulled away and dragged her out of the club and outside.


Ohoho! What's gonna happen next? :p