Perfect Ending.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Ramen King" by Milk Tea

Zico ended up winning $200 from the rap contest. As soon as it was over, they left just as Zico had promised. They walked to his car and he opened the door for Minah.

Once she got in he slipped in too. "Do you wanna grab something to eat?" He asked and Minah nodded her head. 

"Oh wait!" She said making Zico quickly stop and turn to look at her. She laughed at his shocked expression and pinched his nose. "Ah!" He yelled in pain.

"Let's go to my house." She said. Zico smirked and cleared his throat, "I know you want me Minah but come on, not so fast huh." 

Minah glared at Zico and punched his shoulder making him yell out in pain again. "You always hit me!" He said. 

"I didn't mean it like that!" She yelled back. "Well clarify then!" Zico raised his voice more. "Okay!" She yelled back. They stayed looking at each other soon bursting into laughter.

"You're so funny when you yell." Minah said snickering. Zico laughed as well, "So are you." Zico pulled out of the parking lot and began driving to Minah's house.

Once they arrived, Minah was about to get out when Zico put his hand on her shoulder stopping her. "Wait! Are your parents home?" He asked with wide eyes making her laugh.

"No they're not. They went somewhere." She stood up and got out of the car and Zico let out a sigh of relief. 

"Yah I'm supposed to open the door for you how could you get out!" He yelled as Minah was opening the door. She turned around and stuck her tongue out. 

She went inside, holding the door waiting for Zico. Once he was coming closer, she slowly started closing the door in a playful manner. He ran to get through and when he did he threw Minah over his shoulders and shut the door.

"You think you can mess with me?" He asked and threw her onto the couch and started tickling her. Minah was uncontrolably laughing and begging Zico to stop but he wouldn't.

So what did she do? She resorted to violence. She kicked her leg up, ending up kicking Zico in the chin. He groaned and moved back. Minah's eyes widened. "I'm so sorry!"

They soon started laughing and walked into the kitchen. "I'm going to make you ramen." She said with a smile on her face.

"Oh, how romantic!" Zico shrieked. He watched as Minah cooked, she seemed so passionate in what she was doing. He examined her facial expressions and thought she was the cutest thing ever.

How she stuck her tongue out just a bit when she was heavily concentrated, how she smiled when something went right, and how she pouted when she would accidentely do something wrong.

"Done!" She said in an excited tone. Zico smiled and stood up. He stood in back of her and wrapped his arms around her. 

Minah's eyes widened and she was about to push him away but his grasp on her got even tighter. "Don't push me away." Always as if he read her mind.

She eased her body because it had tensed up and she closed her eyes. How she loved being in Zico's arms. He kissed the back of her head and she smiled.

She turned around and pecked his lips leaving him shocked. "So now since we've had our first kiss you're going to kiss me all the time?" He asked as he wiggled his brows.

Minah rolled her eyes and poked his chest. "Let's eat."

They sat down and ate the ramen that Minah cooked. "Wow, it's really good!" Zico exclaimed with a wide smile on his face.

"Success!" Minah yelled in her head.


Guyssss, I'm sick... AGAIN >.< Ugh, boo. I'm not even kidding when I say I was up all night. Then at 7 AM I finally crashed then my mom called me at 8 and asked if I was going to school so I said no then went back to sleep. I wokeup at 3 PM to eat then went back to sleep and finally wokeup at 9 PM. OTL, it's not 1:08 AM. Looks like another sleepless night. I have a bad headache blargh.