Rap... Contest?

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Stop It" by B.A.P

Zico was walking to his car when he saw his friends, Kyung and Jihoon. "Hey!" They yelled at him and Zico jogged towards them to greet them.

"Are you going to the rap contest tonight?" Jihoon asked. Zico exhaled and shook his head. "Nah." He said.

Kyung raised his brows, "Wow really? You're not going? It's like what you live for." The two were shocked that Zico wasn't taking an opportunity like this.

"I've found something else to live for." Zico said and the two boys started howling.

"What's her name?" Kyung asked making Zico smiled widely. "Minah. Park Minah." 

Kyung knew who she was, "Oh the one from the super market!" He said and Zico nodded. Kyung punched Zico's shoulder. "C'mon though, you have to go. You know you want to go."

"Yeah, we haven't been seeing you at the clubs lately, what's up with that?" Jihoon asked.

Zico looked up at both of them, "I'm trying to change. I don't wanna be the old Zico."

The two rolled their eyes, "Changing for a girl? Wow, never thought I'd hear something like that coming from Woo Jiho himself."

"Yeah well I'll see you guys later."

Jiho wasn't going to let him go that easy, "Bring her to the rap contest." He said with a smirk making Kyung high five him.

Zico's jaw practically dropped. "Yah what's wrong with you? She wouldn't want to go. Her friend would have to drag her to the club. She's not the type to even go to clubs or party or listen to rap music."

"Just bring her." Kyung said. Zico submitted into defeat, "Fine. I'll try and convince her."

The three guys parted ways and Zico got into his car. He looked at the time. He had to pick Minah up in 4 hours. But, just how was he going to convince her to tag along?

As Zico walked into the phone shop, 4 hours later, Minah was waiting for him. He smiled and spread his arms out and she ran into them. He hugged her tight.

"Let's go somewhere." He said and Minah nodded without asking any questions. As they arrived to the parking lot, Minah looked around. Her eyes widened when she saw where they were going.

"You brought me to a club?!" She hollered making Zico wince. He let out an awkward laugh and got out of the car and opened her door. "I'm not going." She stated.

Zico pouted and bent down to match her eye level. He put his hands together in a begging manner. "Please~ I'm here for a rap contest pleaseeeee~"

Minah couldn't resist Zico's cute self so she agreed to it. "Fine, but we're leaving as soon as it's over!" She got out of the car and they walked into the club together.

Minah was met with the familiar loud music bouncing off of the walls, drunk people bumping into each other, and people dancing against each other with no shame.

They walked to the front where the stage was and Zico greeted the hosts of the rap battle. "Z-I-C-O!" One of them yelled and they greeted each other. "Sign you up?" Zico nodded.

"And who's this fine lady?" Minah took a step back and Zico took her hand in his. "She's with me." He said.

The guy smirked, "You better do her right tonight." Minah felt her blood beginning to boil and Zico just awkwardly laughed. They went backstage so Zico could prepare.

"Looks like everyone around here knows how you are." Minah said as she sat down.

Zico rolled his eyes, "Get over it." He said making Minah's jaw dropped. Zico had never talked to her like that so it made her angry.

She scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest and looked the other way as Zico changed and prepared his rap.


Rap contest? LOL. It's not a rap battle so I didn't know what to call it. OTL Plus, I didn't know what song to put and I was listening to "Stop It" because I love it so much, so yeah. ^^