Second Meeting, Different Vibe.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Machine" - EXO-K

Minah hailed a cab and got home at around 2:30. She didn't even bother taking off her makeup or getting undressed. She threw herself on her bed and crashed out.

Her phone started ringing waking her up from her deep slumber. She looked around through squinted eyes and finally found it on the floor. 

Falling off the bed, she answered it. "Hello?" She asked in a groggy voice. "Come get me please." It was Shinyong. Minah instantly woke up, "What? Where are you?!" She panicked. 

"At this guy's house. He's asleep and I don't have money for a cab." Minah ruffled her hair, "Text me the address." She hung up and crept downstairs. 

It was 6:30 in the morning and she was going out looking like a hooker. If her parents caught her, she'd be dead. She got the keys to her car and drove to the place.

Dialing Shinyong's number, she informed her that she was outside. After 5 minutes Shinyong made her way inside the car. "Thanks." She said.

She looked at Minah with a horrified face, "What happened to you?!" She said. Minah rolled her eyes and began driving. "I'm starving, let's stop and get breakfast."

Minah looked at her with a face of disbelief, "Are you kidding me? I'm not going anywhere looking like this!" 

Shinyong laughed, "I'll get off and get us food." They ended up eating McDonald's. After dropping off Shinyong, Minah got home at 8. 

She slowly opened the door and closed it ever so carefully. When she turned around she practically had a heart attack. Her parents were standing there with their arms crossed over their chests.

"Never did we expect this from you." Her mom said. Minah bowed and lowered her head, too ashamed to look at them. She heard her brother, Minsoo giggling. She looked up to the stairs and gave him a death glare.

She washed up and texted Shinyong that she was grounded. "But it was worth it right? ;)" Shinyong texted back. Minah threw her phone onto the bed and opened up her laptop to start on her homework.

Later on that night her parents sent her to the market to pick up a few groceries. 

She was walking through the chips isle for something yummy to snack on when a guy bumped in to her. He didn't apologize, he just kept running. 

Minah rolled her eyes and stepped forward to grab some chips when another guy bumped into her knocking her down to the ground.

"Oh , I'm sorry!" He said. She looked up and her eyes widened. It was the guy from the club. He picked her up, "Are you okay?" He asked.

He didn't seem to notice her at all. She nodded her head and he gave her a smile as he checked her out from head to toe. "I'm Zico. Well Woo Jiho, but call me Zico."

Minah didn't want to take his hand but she did out of kindness and shook it. "I'm Park Minah." 

"She's beautiful." Zico thought to himself. "Once again, I'm sorry!" He said.

"Yah Woo Jiho!" They both turned back to see the guy that had bumped into Minah earlier. She gave him a slight glare. "C'mon, the girls are waiting." The red haired guy nudged him.

Zico looked at Minah with an alarmed look on his face and wide eyes. He shook his hands in defense, "Ah, not just any girls. Our cousins!" He said.

Minah nodded and eyed him suspiciously. "I see right through you, you playboy." 

"Hopefully I'll see you soon." He said. Minah just nodded her head and he gave her a smile as he went off with his  friend.

"So, you're name is Zico. Well hopefully I won't be seeing you again." She said and continued collecting her groceries.


Sooo, Zico didn't remember her xD He seems to take a liking to the normal Minah.