Feelings Get Deeper.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "One Love" by Standing EGG

Minah and Zico walked hand in hand into the phone store where Minah worked at. All the employees gave them smirks and Minah felt her cheeks go red but Zico just smiled.

"Let me go change." She told him and Zico nodded. As he was waiting for her, he decided to look around. 

"Couldn't stay away huh?" Zico heard a smug voice behind him. He turned his head over his shoulder and his eyes widened. He jumped back when he saw Shinyong.

She laughed and moved closer to him, their bodies only inches away from each other. "Yah, move." Zico said but she didn't budge.

Shinyong smirked, "Did you follow me in here?" She asked.

Zico gave her a disgusted look, "No." He said. "I'm here with someone." 

Shinyong glared at him, "I don't believe you." She said. 

"Oh Shinyong!" She turned around and saw Minah. The two ran to each other and hugged. Zico just looked on with his jaw in a slight 'o' shape.

Minah ran and stood next to Zico. Shinyong's eyes widened, "Shut up." She said. Zico smirked and put his arm around Minah. 

"This is him?" Shinyong asked and Minah nodded. Shinyong scoffed and laughed, "Wow. Never thought you'd fall for a playboy." Zico squinted his eyes, glaring at Shinyong.

Minah cleared , "He's not like that." She said making Shinyong laugh. 

"I've heard every story about him so watch out." She warned and walked out of the store. Zico shook his head and looked down at Minah who had a look of sadness on her face.

"Hey, don't listen to her." He said. Minah looked up at him and gave him a fake smile. "You know I'm not like that anymore." He said. Minah slowly nodded her head, hesitant to agree.

"Wait, you don't believe me?" He asked. Minah waved her hands, "No it's not that." She said.

Zico pursed his lips together, "Then what is it?" He asked.

Minah bit down on her bottom lip. "Well, how are you sure that you won't go back to your old ways?" 

Zico laughed and looked her in the eyes. He cupped her cheeks, "Because I met you."

Minah felt a thousand butterflies swarming in her stomach. Zico was the first guy she ever liked and the first guy who was able to get so close to her like this.

She was falling for Zico more and more each day. The things he did were unlike any other. He was sweet and kind. He always gave her the nicest compliments that would leave her blushing. Just one smile was enough to make her swoon over him. Not to mention his witty, flirty comments that were sent her way.

He made her feel important, like he'd do anything just to be with her. He was willing to change his old ways for her, something no one's ever done for her. He was sincere about his growing feelings for her.

Minah nodded her head, "I need to get to work." 

Zico gave her a smile and pulled her into a hug, he kissed the top of her head. Minah's knees went weak for a second and Zico laughed. "I'll come pick you up." He said and she nodded.

As he walked to the door, he turned around and waved at her. Minah waved back and laughed. Once he left, one of her co-workers came up to her.

"You're lucky to have a guy like him. You two seem so cute together." Minah smiled widely and played with her fingers. There was no turning back now.


Like the thousandth update today. :p Haha, I love updating this story! With this rate, it'll probably end by the end of the week haha.