Wide Smiles and Cheerful Laughs.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "One More Step" by Lunafly

It's been two days since Zico went to the phone store to see Minah. He hasn't been able to stop staring at her number. He wanted to call her badly but he didn't know what to say.

It was weird because Zico was such a ladies man and he always knew the right words to say. He was able to charm her in person but why not now? He became like an unexperienced little boy who had his first crush.

He finally mustered up the courage and dialed her number. "Hello?" She answered. That enough was able to put a smile on Zico's face.

"Hey." He said. Minah smiled because she knew who it was when she heard his voice. "Yes Zico." She said.

Zico let out a small chuckle, "You knew it was me? Good." Minah nodded her head even though Zico couldn't see, "Of course I knew it was you."

"Are you busy today?" Zico suddenly asked. Minah felt her cheeks go red as she knew where this was going. She bit down on her lip, "I'm at work right now, I get off at 7... Why?"

Zico let out a deep breath, "Go out with me." He repeated like last time. "I know you want to so I'm not taking no for an answer."

Minah instantly smiled. She liked the straight forwardness ways of Zico, they made him seem so confident in himself. "Mmm," She said to make him get nervous. "Okay." She said in a chirpy voice.

Zico couldn't contain himself, "Okay, I'll pick you up at work!" He hung up and let out a girlish shriek. "Woo!" He yelled as he got up to start getting ready.

After washing up, he slipped into some black skinny jeans and a black sweater that had a white cross on it. He put some gel in his hair and put on a dog tag necklace. 

As he walked to the door, he slipped on his black Nike's and made his way out the door. He finally arrived to the phone store and went inside to see Minah behind the register ringing up a customer.

He smiled seeing how people friendly she was. She bowed and smiled widely as the customer left. When she laid eyes on him she looked down and smiled.

Zico ran up to the register, "Yes, I would like one Park Minah to go." 

Minah laughed, "This isn't a fast food restaurant." She went to the back to change and get her stuff. "Let's go." She said. She was extremely nervous considering this was her first date.

Yes, this is her first date. She didn't want Zico to know that of course. They arrived to the restaurant and took their seats at a table. Zico noticed Minah fidgeting with her fingers and he laughed.

"Don't be nervous." She shot up and looked at him with wide eyes. "Nervous? Haha, who's nervous?" Zico laughed at how awkward she was. "Cute." He said.

They ate their food and went for a walk after. Their hands kept brushing against each other and Minah would blush and look away each time.

Zico took her hand in his and didn't say anything but remained looking forward. Minah froze up and looked at him with a wide mouth. Zico stopped and looked at her. "What? Something wrong?" 

Minah shook her head and they kept walking. They arrived to her house. "We're here." She said and Zico chuckled, "I know."

They were under the moonlight and Zico couldn't help but fall for her. She looked gorgeous under all the light coming from the millions of stars in the sky.

"Beautiful." He said. Minah blushed. "I can honestly say that I've never thought a girl was beautiful until you came along." 

Minah smiled widely, covering . Zico took her hand off of , "Don't cover your smile, it's beautiful." Minah couldn't control how fast her heart was beating now.

Zico pulled her into a hug and he could feel just how fast it was beating and he didn't say anything, he just smiled. "Good night beautiful." He said and waved as he walked away.

Minah walked into her house and when she shut the door she fell back against it, clutching onto her heart in the process. "Breathe Park Minah, breathe!" She told herself as her emotions were running wild.