A Way With Words.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Rapunzel" by Clazziquai Project

Meet again is exactly what they did. Knowing where she worked, Zico walked into the phone store. 

"Hello!" Minah bowed, "Welcome to-" Her eyes widened when she saw Zico standing in front of her with a smirk. She looked around, trying to hide her blushing cheeks.

"How may I help you?" She asked. 

Zico let out a laugh, "You can start by at least looking at me." 

Minah shut her eyes and mentally face palmed. Was her nervousness that noticable? She slowly looked up as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Don't bite your lips like that. Makes me want to kiss you." Zico said as he walked towards the phone display. Minah's jaw dropped and she froze in place. Her legs turned into jelo and she barely managed to keep her balance.

She turned around and walked to Zico's side and stood there. "What is it that you're looking for?" She asked him.

He put the phone down and looked at her. "Well, I came here to see you but might as well buy a phone."

Once again, her legs turned into jelo. Zico sure had his way with words. He could make any girl swoon just by opening his mouth.

"Anything in particular you're looking for?" She asked, keeping things professional on her side.

Zico put his hands in his pockets and nodded his head. "You." He said. Noticing the look on Minah's face, he let out a chuckle. "I'm sorry. Any smartphone is fine."

Minah appointed him to the Samsung section and showed him the various phones that were on display. Zico didn't even pay attention to what she was saying. Instead, he admired her beauty. 

He would nod everytime she would make eye contact with him to show that he was listening but she knew he wasn't. "So, which one will it be?" She asked.

Zico blinked, "What phone do you have?" He asked her. She took out her phone, "Samsung Galaxy S III." 

Zico smiled, "I want that one. So we can match." He winked at her and walked to the register. Minah shut her eyes and let out a sigh before grabbing a new phone for him.

She walked to the register and rang him up. He payed and as she was setting it up for him, he threw it out there. "Go out with me." He said.

Minah stopped what she was doing and she looked at him. "What?" She asked, not sure if she heard correctly the first time.

Zico smiled, "I know you heard me and you heard right. Go out with me. I won't stop you know." 

Minah cleared and handed him the phone, "It's ready." She said.

"So, what's it going to be?" Zico asked, not stopping until he got his answer.

Minah didn't make eye contact with him as she spoke. "Thank you, please come again if you need help." She bowed and walked to the back.

Once she got to the back she slammed herself against the wall and breathed heavily. She felt beads of sweat collecting at her temples. She couldn't believe someone like Zico was making her act like this.

Remembering what she did she giggled to herself and smiled.

Zico laughed and looked at the phone. "Playing hard to get. You're so innocent Park Minah." He walked out of the store and opened his contact list.

His jaw dropped. "Park Minah ^^" was the only contact on the list. He couldn't hide his wide smile. He turned back at the direction of the phone store and Minah was standing outside smiling at him with her arms crossed.