Don't Leave Me Alone.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Dead Leaves" by Zico

Minah went out into the crowd as Zico was about to perform. She wasn't in the best mood so she just wanted to get this over with. She kept getting bumped into by the massive amount of people around her.

The lights went off signaling the start of the show. "Hey everybody wassup!" The MC shouted into the mic making the crowd go wild. "This is your boy KL let's get this thing started! First up we have a fan favorite, Mr. Z-I-C-O!"

The crowd went crazy, especially the girls. Minah looked around and glared at all the girls screaming their lungs out for Zico. She didn't scream, she kept her poker face on as Zico came out.

"Make some noise!" He yelled and everyone complied. He looked straight down at Minah and sent a wink her way making people stare at her. She felt her cheeks going red but she quickly snapped out of it.

"You're supposed to be mad at him!" She told herself. 

The music began playing and everyone moved their hands along to it. As Zico began rapping, a particular line sent Minah's heart beat wild. "Put makeup on my inner thoughts, so my sadness doesn't smear"

The song showed just how much Zico has been through. Minah's never taken the chance to know why Zico was the type of person he was before she met him.

People go through things that changes them as a person completely. They fall into a hole of despair that they can't get out of. They long for that one person to come alone and make everything better; To change them for better.

Minah was that person that was able to come into Zico's life and change him into a better person not only for her, but for himself.

She couldn't help but shed a couple of tears as he rapped the meaningful lyrics to the crowd. He poured his heart out into this. He wasn't your typical rapper, rapping about drugs, , and money.

Once his performance was over, the crowd cheered loudly and so did Minah. She was proud of Zico for going up their and wearing his heart on his sleeve like that.

When Zico's eyes met hers, he saw how proud she was. He extended his arm out to hers and pulled her up stage making the crowd go wild.

He looked deep in her eyes and she did the same. There, in front of hundreds of people, they shared their first kiss. Zico's lips felt perfect against hers.

This was Minah's first kiss, ever. It was a meaningful kiss that had so much emotion behind it. As their lips moved perfectly in sync, Zico kept pulling her body closer to his.

Everyone cheered for them, even the girls in the crowd that Zico had relations with before. As they pulled away, the look of lust in Zico's eyes was heavy.

He had fallen for this girl unlike any other. Never had he truly liked a girl for who she was. He knew that Minah was special but the kiss he shared with her proved his suspicions to be right.

Minah's breathing was heavy. She felt as if she was on Cloud Nine. The hundreds of people weren't even seen, all that she saw was Zico. The first guy she had ever liked had just kissed her.

The feelings that she was feeling were unexplainable. It was as if her and Zico were the only two people in the room, no one else mattered. 

The way their lips molded perfectly against each other, the way the warmth of Zico's body felt against hers, had her heart beating at an unhumanly pace. "Woo Jiho, I'm falling for you even more."


First kiss, woooooo! ♥