How Can I Believe You?

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Fooool" by B1A4

"Clubbing time~" Shinyong sang. Minah rolled her eyes as she finished up her homework. "No." She said.

Shinyong stopped and made Minah a face. "Yah! C'mon let's go." She used aegyo but Minah just brushed it off. "Last time!" Shinyong said.

Minah looked up at her and raised her brow, "That's what you said last time." Shinyong pucker her lips and frowned, "Please. This time is the last I swear!"

Minah eyed her suspiciously. "Or are you scared that your little boyfriend is going to get mad?" Shinyong asked. Minah's eyes widened and she felt her cheeks go red.

"Yah, he's not my boyfriend." She said making Shinyong laugh. "Whatever you say~"

The two girls got dressed for what Minah called "their last clubbing experience." She just hoped that no guys would try getting with her. They walked into the club and immediately, Shinyong pulled her to the bar.

They took a shot and walked to the dance floor and began dancing with each other. "Hey, I'll be right back." Shinyong said as she eyed a guy from across the dance floor.

Minah smacked her shoulder and laughed and continued dancing. Shinyong walked over to the blonde guy and put her arms around his neck. He looked at her with disgust. "What?" He asked.

Shinyong laughed, "Don't play hard to get." She said. The guy rolled his eyes and got out of her grasp but she grabbed onto his wrist. She winked at him and he rolled his eyes again.

"Look, I don't want anything to do with you." He said. From across the floor, Minah was eyeing Shinyong and the guy. "He looks familiar." She said to herself. 

She decided to walk over there to get a better look. Once she got close enough her eyes widened and she smiled, "Zico!" She called out and Shinyong smashed her lips onto his.

Minah felt her knees go weak and she felt a knot in . She couldn't believe that her best friend and the guy she was starting to like were making out right in front of her.

Zico pushed Shinyong off and made eye contact with Minah. His eyes widened, "Minah!" He yelled and walked towards her but she turned the other way and made her way through the crowd.

"Minah, stop!" Zico yelled as he trailed after her. She got outside the club and Zico turned her to face him, "Hey, slow down." He said.

Minah's eyes were swollen with tears and Zico shook his head as he wiped them away. She slapped his hands away. "Leave me alone. Go make out with Shinyong." She said.

"Who?" Zico asked. Minah scoffed, "See you get with girls and you don't even know their names."

"Wait, that girl that kissed me? I don't even know her plus she just came up to me and started flirting! I told her I didn't want anything to do with her but she wouldn't listen then she just kissed me. You saw, I pushed her away!"

Minah didn't want to believe Zico. He was a playboy after all so it was a given that he had his way with words and he could sweet talk any girl into believing him.

"I don't believe you." Minah said. Zico let out a deep breath, "No, it's that you don't want to believe me." It's as if he had read her mind perfectly.

Minah crossed her arms over her chest and Zico put his warm hands on her cheeks. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him. "I don't want to be that guy that has a different girl every night, I really don't. I'm trying to change. I want to be better."

Minah noticed that the look in his eyes was sincere so she nodded her head. "Okay." She said and Zico smiled and pulled her into a hug.