First Time at a Club.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Hands Up" - 2PM

Minah was at her friend, Shinyong's house hanging out. "We should go to that club that's hosting the rap battle thing tonight!" Her friend suggested.

Minah's eyes widened. Never in her life had she been to a club or even had a thought about going to a club. Such things would never cross her mind.

"Yah what's wrong with you!" She slapped her friends arm. Shinyong was the type of girl that was outgoing and adventurous. She always liked taking risks.

"Oh come on! You have to learn to live a little pleaseeeee~" Shinyong's aegyo always seemed to work on Minah and today wasn't an exception. 

Rolling her eyes, Minah gave in to her friends request to "live a little." Shinyong shrieked out in excitement, "We need to get ready!" She ran to her closet and pulled out the skimpiest dress Minah had ever seen.

"Are you seriously going to wear that?!" She asked with alarmed, wide eyes. Shinyong smirked and let out a laugh, "No silly." She tossed the dress at Minah, "You are."

Having trouble walking in her high heels, Minah got off of the cab that had picked up her and Shinyong. She was getting all these stares from men of different ages making her feel uncomfortable.

She was wearing the extremely revealing red dress that Shinyong lent her. It was just below her and it had no straps. It was extra generous in showing off her cleavage as well.

The 6 inch black heels were just about to break her ankles. She had on smokey eye makeup and fake lashes. Not wanting to look too y, she opted for a light lip color.

Her hair was straightened making it look even longer than it already was as it fell past her waist. They got to the line and waited as it moved forward every so often.

"Are you girls 18?" The usher asked. They both nodded their heads and took out their id's. Once they got inside, Minah felt as if she was going to pass out. She was so overwhelmed at all the people grinding up on her and invading her bubble.

Shinyong took her hand and guided her to the bar. "We're gonna drink?! We're not legal!" Minah said in shock. Shinyong nodded her head and ordered two drinks.

"You never said anything about drinking! We're going to get in trouble!" Minah started panicking. "Calm down. We're safe here." Shinyong took her drink and downed it in one take.

Minah stared at her with her jaw dropped. "Your turn." Shinyong handed the drink to Minah and she downed it as well. Her face was sour and she didn't take the alcohol well. "It's horrible." She said.

Shinyong then dragged her to the dance floor. Minah was left alone as Shinyong disappeared with a guy. Suddenly, she felt someone grind up against her backside. A pair of arms grabbed onto hers and turned her around.

Minah stared at the guy with wide eyes. The guy had deep brown cat like eyes that were intense. He had blonde hair that was spiked up and his fashion sense was on point.

"How come I've never seen you here." He said into her ear. Minah pushed him away but he grabbed onto her again. "Please, leave me alone. I'm not that type of girl." She said.

The guy laughed, "So you assume that I want you for one thing? Well, you're completely right." He let go of her and left. Minah felt tears b in her eyes. 

This is exactly why she never let a guy into her life. She had always been told that because of her looks, guys would only want one thing from her and they were right.


Ah. I hope you guys liked this first chapter and continue to support this! ^^ And I will be putting music in each chapter because I think it's just better to have music xD