The Girl From the Market.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Don't Hate Me" - Epik High

Waking up to a throbbing pain in her head, Minah looked around the room. Her eyes widened because the setting she was in wasn't familiar at all.

She frantically looked around. She looked down at what she was wearing. Her hands immediately went over to stiffle in the scream that was about to come out.

She was in a t-shirt, a man's t-shirt to be more specific. She slowly turned to her side and she fell off the bed due to shock. Zico was asleep next to her.

Oh but that wasn't the major part, he was shirtless! She bit down on her bottom lip as she contemplated lifting up to cover to see if he had any bottoms on.

Slowly she crept onto the bed and took hold of the blanket. Slowly she started lifting it up. Zico woke up and the were staring into each other's eyes.

He smirked and flipped her over. He was leaning on top of her as her eyes were wide. She was about to have a heart attack.

"Like what you see?" He asked. She smacked him and kicked him in his manhood then stood up. Zico yelled out in pain and she looked around to find her dress on a chair.

"What did you do to me?!" She yelled at him. Tears began forming in her eyes. She couldn't have lost her ity to this pig!

"Relax! We didn't do anything!" He clarified. Her arms dropped to her sides and her shoulders sank. She was relieved.

She let out a deep breath and closed her eyes. "Why am I here?" She asked. Zico stood up and he was in his boxers. Hello Kitty boxers.

Minah let out a shriek and Zico cupped his hand over . "Stop screaming. The neighbors probably think we're going at it."

She glared and kicked him in the shin. Zico glared back at her and he went into the bathroom. 

Once he came out, Minah washed up and sat down besides him in the couch. "You know, you look so different without all that makeup. You look way better."

He turned to look at her and her cheeks went red from his compliment. Zico laughed and the tv. "You know, you look like that girl I met at the market. She was beautiful."

Minah's eyes widened. Was he talking about her. "So, what's your name?" Zico asked. Minah's jaw dropped. He didn't know her name? She was at his house, the could've done something and he didn't know her name.

She let out a scoff and crossed her arms. Zico laughed, "Well you never told me your name so I didn't bother asking but now I'm curious."

Minah hesitated for a bit. Once she told him her name, he would know she was the girl from the market. "Minah. Park Minah."

Zico's eyes widened and his heart stopped. It began beating again but this time at an inhuman pace. "Y-You're the girl from the market." He said.

Minah nodded her head, "Yeap." 

Zico cleared his throat, "Let me take you home. You probably think I'm some big playboy who brings girls home every night."

He stood up and Minah mumbled, "I know you are."

The thing is, Zico heard her. He frowned and let out a deep breath.