Growing Feelings.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Falling In Love" by RossyPP

Minah's eyes fluttered open. She yawned as she stretched her legs out. A smile crept onto her face when she saw Zico laying down asleep next to her. She placed her finger on his nose and gave it a small tap.

She got up and washed up. When she came out, there was no sign of Zico. "Zico?" She called out but no answer. "Zico?" She called out again but still, no answer.

She walked into the living room and took a look around. As she was going to turn back, Zico was right there. "AH!" Minah screamed out at the top of her lungs in fright.

Zico's eyes widened from her extra loud scream and he screamed too. Minah started crying and Zico was dumbfounded. "Omg, why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. 

"Minah please stop!" He took her in his arms and she punched his chest. 

"Pabo! I hate you! You scared me!" She cried. Zico held in his laughter and comforted her. 

"I'm sorry baby." He said and played with her hair. The two walked to the kitchen and sat down. "I'll wash up." Zico said and stood up leaving Minah alone in the kitchen.

She eyed the fridge and thought about what she was going to cook for breakfast. What she didn't know was that she had been staring at the fridge for 20 minutes now in a complete daze.

"Are you hungry?" Zico asked as he dried his hair out with the towel. Minah snapped out of her trance and shook her head. 

"N-No." She said but her stomach went against that statement and let out a growl leaving her embarrassed. Zico let out a laugh and opened up the fridge to take out some eggs.

"I'll cook for you." He said. Minah watched Zico as he looked like a pro chef whipping up breakfast for the two. As they ate, they talked and laughed.

Minah was happy, she was truly happy. And Zico was the reason for her happiness. Who've thought that a former player, bad boy would steal the heart of this innocent, sweet girl?

What she felt for Zico was no longer just a sense of "like." No, she was falling in love with him. She had never been in love so she wasn't exactly sure but once she saw how she felt about him now compared to before, she knew it. She knew she was in love. She was dangerously in love with Woo Jiho.

The butterflies she would get in her stomach every time she would see Zico, every time they were together, every time he would touch her, were crazy. 

The rush she got when they forgot about the world and acted as if they were the only two humans on the planet. She loved the feeling of being loved by someone and loving them back and she never wanted this to end. 

"I love you." She said in a low voice. 

Zico's eyes slightly widened and he coughed. "I- I love you too." He said but it didn't feel right. Minah had a feeling that he wasn't being sincere but just hearing it took away all of her suspicions.


Don't hate me for not updating .___. And don't hate me for the short update. I'm sorry guys, I'm sorry! I've REALLY been busy. Don't worry, I'll go back to updating everyday, I PROMISE! :D