We Need Saving.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

Listen to- "Keep Going" by Standing EGG

Time sure does fly by when you're enjoying it with your loved one. Minah and Zico have been together for 3 years. Their relationship is far from perfect and could use a lot of work, but they're getting by.

The first year was obviously all hearts and rainbows since it was puppy love. They were so happy to be with each other and have things going the right way that they would hardly ever fight and when they did, they'd quickly make up.

As they were in their second year, things accordingly became rocky. Their fights became more intense but it wasn't anything they couldn't handle. The romance was still there, Zico may have lost his touch just a little bit but he would always get right back up.

Now that it's been three years, things are completely different. Three years seems like nothing but to two people who have never been in a real relationship, it's everything.

The fights were almost unbearable for Minah. Her and Zico clashed so much and at such bad timings. They would egg each other on and the fight would develop into something much deeper than it's meaning.

They wouldn't make up so easily. If one of them wasn't going to make an effort, neither was the other. Until one of them let go of their pride, the fight would be resolved.

Pride was a big thing in the relationship. They were both full of it, a little too full of it. Minah had never met someone who has as much pride as her, but Zico was definitely her match. 

The lovey dovey-ness and romantic dates eventually began to die down. When they met, it was a kiss and a forced hug. Everything just seemed to be falling apart.

Minah was deeply and madly in love with Zico but she could sense him getting tired of the relationship. Zico on the other hand wanted things to work out so badly, but he didn't know what to do. He felt as if Minah was ready to give up and he didn't know how to save this.

Minah arrived at Zico's apartment to a candle lit dinner. Her jaw dropped and she felt her eyes swarm with tears. She looked up at Zico and bit down on her lip. She shook her head and smiled.

Zico smirked and walked up to her. He hugged her and planted a kiss on the top of her head. "I love you." He said.

It's always the little things that can save a dying relationship. Sometimes there's just no way to save one, but luckily for these two, there's plenty of ways. Why? Because they're meant for each other and the relationship is not ready to end, not now and not ever.


LOL, this seems like the final chapter but it's not. So yeah, two more chapters! :D