Only the Beginning.

But I See Beauty Left In You Girl.

"Kyung!" Zico yelled just as Kyung dropped the cake Zico had been slaving over. It was Minah's favorite, Tiramisu. Zico glared at Kyung and Kyung awkwardly smiled.

"Sorry~" He said with some aegyo but Zico tackled him to the ground.

"Do you know how long it took me to make that?!" Zico yelled as he had Kyung in a headlock. 

"Ah, I'm sorry!" Kyung yelled trying to get air. Zico got off of him and Kyung began coughing. "I'll redo it for you, don't worry, it'll be perfect!" Zico went back to decorating his apartment as Kyung went to work on re-making the cake he had dropped. 

It was Valentine's Day and Zico wanted to make it as perfect as he possibly could. He had dozens of pink, red, and white balloons floating around and rose petals all over the place. He put candles on every part that wasn't covered by something and he would light them all before Minah came over.

He was cooking her baked salmon with white rice and vegetables, one of her favorite meals. He had a bouquet of 10 dozen roses on the counter and a box of her favorite chocolate covered strawberries. In his pocket was something that held his future. Zico took in a deep breath as he looked at the time. Minah would be getting out of work in 2 hours leaving him time to get things done and shower and change. 

It had been about 40 minutes since Kyung started making the Tiramisu so Zico walked into the kitchen knowing he wouldn't be finished. Zico's jaw dropped when he saw Kyung smirking with his arms folded over his chest. The cake was completely finished. "Done." Kyung said. "Anything else?" 

Zico shook his head and Kyung patted his back. "Good luck tonight." He walked out of the apartment and Zico went to wash up and change. He put on some black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt and cardigan over it. He looked at himself in the mirror and let out a sigh.

"You can do this Woo Jiho." He said before he walked to the kitchen to plate the food. He lit all the candles and just as he finished, the door bell rang. He ran and opened it. His jaw dropped when he saw Minah in a red dress and some black heels. Her hair was curled and she had on some light make up and a red lip. "You look beautiful." He said as she hugged him.

"Wow, you did all of this? It's perfect!" She said with a wide smile. Zico laughed and pulled the chair out for her to sit. As they ate dinner, all Zico could think about was how he was going to do it. He brought out the dessert and as they were eating he got out of his chair.

Minah looked at him as he let out a deep breath. "Minah." He said. Just as she was about to speak she began choking on her saliva when Zico got down on his knee. He took out the small, black velvet box from his pocket and opened it revealing a diamond ring.

"I love you and I've proved it to you over and over again but I feel like it's never enough. I feel like I still have much more to prove. Being with you is the best thing to have ever happened to me. You changed my life for the better and I thank you for that. You're the one, the only one for me. I want to be with you everyday for the rest of my life. Park Minah, will you marry me?"

Minah had tears sliding down her cheeks and she was choked up with all these emotions. She nodded her head, "I wouldn't want anything else but to spend the rest of my life with you." 

Zico got up and so did she, they hugged and Zico placed the ring on her finger. He put his lips against hers for one of the most passion filled kisses they've ever shared. "Thank you so much, I love you." Zico said.

"I love you too Woo Jiho. I'm looking forward to the rest of my life." Minah responded as she put her lips back against his.


It's over ;___; I want to thank everyone who's stuck around and commented and read this and enjoyed it, thank you so much! Sadly, there will not be a sequel to this story. But I do hope you guys liked it! <3