8

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

The man ing you shirt. You saw L.Joe standing there and kept looking at you. You yelled "L.joe help me!!!!! L.Joe!!!!" He completely ignore you and walk away. "L.JOE!!!!!!!!!!"


You waking up yelling L.Joe's name and breathe heavily. You looking around *Where am I?* Your in a huge luxury room. You got off the bed but felt a pain on your stomach "Ouch!" fell on the floor but luckily a someone held you "Careful." he said softly and worried.

You look up weakily at him "Wh..Who ar...are you?" "I'm the owner of this place. Cho Kyunhyun." "I'm sorry to bother but I need to get home." you swing your arms and walk but he swiftly carried you and gently let you lay on the bed "You need some rest." you look closely at him as if you knew him before "Have we met before?" he smiled "May or may have not." he covered you with the blanket "Your friend will be here in a moment." Then he left.

You lying on the bed thinking to yourself *Did he save me? Why does he look so familiar?* Moments later the door open and Hyorin came running towards you "--------! Omo I was so worried!" she hug you tightly "I'm alright now." "You look so weak. Who are those guys!? Tell me I will chop them in halves or more!" she said angrily. "You know?" "Of course that....what's his name? Well whatever, he told me that while he was observing the place you got kidnapped and heard a scream so that's when he saved you." "oh..." "And L.Joe..." you look at Hyorin *Oh *

"He got into a fight." "What? Why?" "Well, Cap told me that he thought L capture you so he went to Woollim to find you. But you weren't there so that's what happen." "Where is he?" "They're finding you, but I told them that I found you." "Did you tell them where I am?" "I don't even know this place all of a sudden a limo was at our apartment, and a man told me that they found you. So I told L.Joe to not worried." "Phewww..."you look down "But not only he was worried." you look at Hyorin "What?" "Woohyun and L was finding you too." "Why would...never mind."


You and Hyorin got out of the limo "Thank you so much!" you bow to Kyunhyun "It's ok, if you need anything contact me ok?" "Thank you sorry to bother." you and Hyorin walk to your apartment. Kyunhyun looking at you walking away from him *I've finally found you again ---------.* He got in the car and the limo went off.


You enter the room because Hyorin went to check the mail; it was dark but you saw a figure sitting on the couch; you turn on the light. "L.Joe?" the guy got up and turn around "L!" you were shock "What are you doing here?" you look at him "------ are you alright?" "Yeah, i'm fine, but what are you doing here?" Hyorin comming inside "-------- there's...." She pause "How did you get in?" she furrowed. L said nothing but kept looking at you "Hello? I ask you a question?" Hyorin said. L grabbed your hands and ran out the room "------- ah!" Hyorin tried to grab you but she can't. "She'll be safe." L yelled back. Later L kept holding onto your hands "Uhh...You can let go now." you said softly "I don't want to." "But..." "Let's stay like this for a moment." you look at him *Why is he so calm?* "---------." he looked at you "What." you answer "Are you really dating L.Joe?" "Why are you asking?" "Because...I want to love you." you let go of the hand "I'm sorry but I need to go back." you turn around walking away, but L hold from the back tightly "-------- I don't know why but I Love You." "Why are you like this? Let go." "No! If I let you go that freaken L.Joe will have you." you struggle trying to let loose but he turned you around and kissed you. Your eye widen, and pushed him away "What are you doing?!" "I won't let you go!" he hold your wrist. Suddenly L.Joe came behind you and threw a fist at him "en !" L.Joe hissed. You pulled him back "L.Joe why did..." "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" he hold on your shoulder checking "I'm..I'm ok." L got up from the ground and hit L.Joe. They're fighting and you tried to stop them but the won't. Good thing their friends pulled them apart. "Let go I'm gonna hit that !" L said struggling from Infinite, same as L.Joe.


Moments later you ans Teen Top got to your apartment. L.Joe was bruised and you ask him to stay so you'll heal him. You went to the cabinet and took out First Aid Kit. You gently tap the medicine on his bruise on his cheekbone "Ow!" "Stay still" you demand. L.Joe looking at you without a glance, you caught him "Why are you looking at me like that?" "I'm worried." "Why?" "What do you mean why? You're my girl." you smile "and I'm scared." You looked at him "Why?" "You're such an angel that everyone aim to love." "What a fool." "I mean it." "There's so many girls out there that are better." "But to me your better." you look at him "Liar" you slightly laugh. L.Joe bent closer to you and kissed you then he said "Sarangheo -------" you blushed and got up "Ok! I'm done you can go now." you open the door, he got up and leave "See you tomorrow." he quickly kissed you again "Yah!" you yelled.

You close the door, and hyorin came out of the bedroom "Whoooow did I just saw that?hmmmmm... He kissed you, no two times." she laugh "Shut up!" you blushed and went to your bedroom. You lay on the bed then Kyunhyun popped up in your head "I know I've seen him some where. I felt so close to him." you whispered to yourself, then you close your eyes and went to sleep.


You got out of your last period heading to Hyorin's room but then you stopped by the girls bathroom and overheard a conversation "What! so they didn't finish her off" Yoona asked "Those jerks are worthless." Kahin said "I don't care I'll find someone to take care of her soon, And you won't get away this time --------" Minah said angrily. Your eyes widen *OMG THAT EN IS GOING TO DIE* You enter the bathroom and went straight to Minah.

This time wasn't a slap you threw a fist at her face. She sat on the ground touching her cheek; she glared at you and tears rolling down her cheek. "I told you many times to stop bothering me! Are you death!" you yelled at her. She got up wiping her tears "Your the one that stole my husband you !" you pause for a second *Wait husband?* "What do you mean husband!?" "I slept with L.Joe already but he want to take the blame!" "Lair! You ! You could've slept with anyone and blame him!" you shout "If you don't trust me even ask his friends." she walked away. You're just standing there *Is she serious?*


Teen Top was having fun talking and laughing and stopped when they saw you "----------" Chunjo called "Why are you here?" Chunji asked. You glare at them "Did L.Joe slept with Minah?" there was a pause *Omo Is it true? Please don't be.* "------- where did you hear that from?" "Who else would told me that?" "Well...." Cap said, you cut in "Tell me honestly." "-------- L.Joe did sleep with Minah, but..." "What?" you said trembling "There was nothing because..." you cut in "How can there be nothing when they....." your tears rolling down "-------- it was...." "I don't want to hear it anymore." you walked away. "--------you..." Cap stop Ricky "Let L.Joe explain himself."


You don't know why but it hurts you like hell! You just want to beat the hell outta L.Joe. You kept crying and didn't know where your heading. When you wipe your tears you werelooking at where you are, and you have no idea. All you see was a school SM ACADEMY. It was big and luxuries *Oh where am I?* you try to find a way back and then you bumped into a guy and hit your head. "Ouch." "Are you alright?" you look up *Is that Donghae?* you nodded and look down. He bent down and yelled "-----------!!!" you were surprised "Huh?" "It's me Donghae!" he point to himself.