7

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

Woohyun know that you were shocked;so he grabbed your hand and ran off the campus. You both were walking on a bridge . You said nothing, but kept walking straight thinking to yourself *Did that just happen or am I dreaming?* You stopped and turn to Woohyun who looks scary but calm "Did you just kiss me?" he slightly laugh "I think I kissed you." he rubbed the back of his neck. "Was that an act or for real?" "Do you want it to be real?" he raise an eyebrow "Uh...Well...Uhhh I mean that..." you pause *Why can't I say anything!?* you walked away. "----------" you turn your head "I'm sorry --------, but...." he lower his voice "I-I-I like you." Your eyes widen "Wha-What?" he was about to reply to you but someone threw a punch on Woohyun's jaw.

Your eye widen "Are you ok?" you went to help him up. You look up and it was L.Joe "Why did you do that?!" "Ask him." he said as he touches his fist. Woohyun wiped the blood off the corner of his lips "It's ok." you look at L.Joe "Stop being aggressive." "I won't just let anyone kiss my girl." "Wha-What? You know?" "It's all over Woollim and Top Academy that someone was kissing my girl that's why I came to save her." "I'm not your girl." Woohyun looked at you "You're not?" you pause and didn't no how to reply "Uhhh...basically...." L.Joe grabbed your wrist and started walking away. You bow to Woohyun "I'm sorry please be safe." Woohyun standing on the sidewalk *It's good that I confess and I also want to kiss her again.*


You tried to yank your hand off "Let go." L.Joe ignore you; your were pretty nervous *Is he mad?* you bit your lips. You two enter to an apartment (dark messy and scary) "What are we doing here?" you nervously said. He just hold onto your hands and walk straight then went up stairs.

You don't know why but you kept following.

He opens a door and you both went in "Why are we here? Where's this place?" he lowered his voice "My home." You look around and it was pretty clean *Is he a clean person.*

"But what are we doing here?" "Making me happy." he said as he brought you a cup of water. "Uhh.....excuse me?" he was silent *Uh-oh! Is he gonna me? I need to get out of here* you walk to the door but L.Joe pulled you back "Where are you going?" "Home of course." you answered him

"Why don't you spend time with me like him?" you look at him confuse "What do you mean?" "You kissed him right?" "Uhh..no." "Then kiss me." Your eyes widen *Did I just hear that.* "I'm sorry but Hyorin is waiting for me, I need to go." L.Joe pulled you and he presses his lips onto yours.

He started to you bottom lips, and hold onto you tightly. You try to pulled back but you can't. He slowly pull back and look into your eyes as you froze there "--------Saranghaeo..." and he passionately kissed you again. You kissed him back *L.Joe....I love you too*.


After the kiss you both sat next to each other. You were completely silent, then you glare at L.Joe "Ar...Are you okay?" he smile "Of course. That fells good" "What?" "--------" "What." "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Why?" he rubbed the back of his neck "I already explain my reason." "What? When?" you blinked at him. "You want to know it?" he said foolishly, you notice *Oh so it was That.* "No thanks." you answer.


L.Joe dropped you off at your apartment "Remember who you belong." he wink at you, you blushed "Just go away." L.Joe smile and rode off.

You enter the apartment. Hyorin was waiting at the door "-------- where have you been all day?" "Kidnapped." "WHAT!" she yelled in shock..

You cover "Shhhh I was lying." "Oh. You could've said that. You almost make me a heart attack." she whispered "Let's go in I'm tired." you softly said. "WHAT!!!!!" Hyorin in shocked again "But how can you...Woo...omo*sigh*...well...you and L.Joe dating?" you slightly nodded "I guess" "Omo, I got stalked by that dude we kicked...well i kicked last time." your eyes widen "What? Why?" "I don't know, but he followed me from school to our apartment." "Did you kick him again?" "No, but if he bothers me again I will or touch me." you laugh.


The next day you and Hyorin went to school. The subject of you and Woohyun was still gossiping. Hyorin elbow you "--------- you're number one topic now." "Be quiet." Suddenly an arm was wrap around your waist you look and it was L.Joe. He sigh "My babe must be worried now." "I don't care." you remove his arm, but he put it back "Stop being naughty or I will tell what we have yesterday to the school." he whispered to your ears. You smirk "Like you have the guts." "You serious?" "Yes." "Ok I will then.......EVERYONE ME AND....." You covered his mouth "What a brat." he kissed you on the cheek and ran off "-------- Be sure to be there on time.?" Hyorin look at you "Where?" "I don't ...." 'Beep Beep' You open the text message 'Last place we went <3' "Fool." you laugh "Yah! you didn't answer me." Hyorin shout.


Class ends, and you were about to leave the school but someone cover your mouth pulled you into a car. You hands were tie together, and blind folded.

"What are you doing!? Let me go!" you struggled "Let me go!". Moments later you were tie in a chair. Then someone spoke "Are you -------?" you struggle "So what!? You don't even know who you're kidnapping?!" he laughed "She's a tough one. I like it." "Let me go you jerk!" "You can scream whatever you like no one's gonna help you." you were scared but you have to keep the courage *I hope someone help me soon! Especially that L.Joe!*

One guy un-blind you.

You look around, you were in an abandoned building; then you look up to the guy "What do you want?" "To teach you a lesson." "Hyung the phone." a guy handed him the phone.

"Hello. Ah-hah, yes I got her, ok I'll finish it off soon." He didn't notice but you already untie the rope, and you were waiting for the right time.

That tall guy was still talking to his colleague, so you ran off.

You didn't bother to look back and you kept running and running.

But a guy caught you "You're not going anywhere!" he held you two arm together; you struggle "LET me Loose you JERK!" he punch you in the stomach. You felt the pain that you loose your strength.

The guy carried you on his shoulder. "Hyung I caught her." he lay you down on the ground. "Well, well look who's going away? Don't worry it won't be long.Let's just have a little fun first." he slightly bent down and brush through you hair then went down to your shirt. He started to your clothes, you move his hand away "HELP!!!!" "Hold her hands." You tears were falling *Stupid L.Joe help me*

Suddenly someone burst in! You saw things blurry, and didn't know who it was and all you were thinking was to get out of there. That person kicked the guy in the stomach,punch them a couples of time and hit them with a long wooden stick. The guys were injure and ran away.

That person came up to you and slighty shook you "Are you ok?" then you fainted.