5

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

"You know she has someone already." a voice called. All of you guys look to the right, Teen Top was standing there. "What?" L raise an eyebrow. "She's mine. She's beautiful huh?." You look at them *! What should I REALLY DO NOW!!!??? Am I that good? *


"Well...I guess she's changing her mind. Right?" L look at you. You didn't know what to do but get out of here! Since L was still busy aruguing with L.Joe. You ran into their conversation and cut in "You" you pointed at L. "Give me my phone" you grab it out of L's hand. "Now you two can do whatever you want!" you ran off. Hyorin followed you.


"I guess your lucky this time." L.Joe walk off; he turned back "And don't ever bother her again. Remember...She's mine!" L whispered to himself "Do You think you can only have her?"

The next day Hyorin have to go early to do her project and you went later. When you got to school the queenkas stood infront of you blocking your way.


You look at them "What do you want?" She look you up and down "I'm so way better." "Uhhh...Why are you telling me that?" you came up close to you "Stay away from my Oppa!" "WHAT! Who heck are you talking about?" "Don't act stupid you !" she yelled. You just walk pass them. "Grab her!" Minah said to Yoona; she came and hold your two arms behind your back. "What the heck do you want!" you yelled at her. "Giving you a warning!" She tried to slap you but you let go of your hand and slap her.

Everyone was looking at you and Minah. She looked at you furiously. "Di-Di-Did you just freaken slap me!?" "You feel no hurt? Ok I'll do it again." you raise your hand but instead you walk passed her. You look back at her "Don't ever bother me again, I don't like being involve in other people's business." Minah smirk "You'll regret it -------."


You went to your classes; but lastly you don't want to enter last period.

You went to that class early because of course you don't want to sit next to that jerk. But when you enter the class *WTF!* everyone was in their seat  *AM I late?* you look at the clock; there's still 5 more minutes left. The only open seat is....next to L.Joe.  You walk there; he kept looking at you. Y

ou got to your seat "Stop looking at me!" you whispered and sit down. "I Can't your my girlfriend!" he responded. "What when did I said that!?" "The 2nd kiss." "Wha-WHAT! Are you nuts!? you're the one that..." "Everyone's looking." You look around everyone was setting their eyes on you and L.Joe's conversation. "Psshhh! I don't care The truth is that I'm not your girlfriend." "That won't work." You ignore him.


Class ends and you were exiting the classroom but someone was grabbing your wrist. You turn, it was L.Joe. You didn't have a chance to speak and he took you away.


"What do you want?" He lays down on the bench closing his eyes and sigh "I don't know but why are you so attractive to me." "Me?"you pointed at yourself "Of course you who else." What he said melted you. "You know your the first girl I tried so hard to get." you softened "Wh-Why are you telling me this?" he opens his eyes "-------ah will you please be my girlfriend?" You were shocked because this time he said so sweet and he mean it.

You look away. "I-I..." L.Joe got up and kiss you passionately. You froze; and notice your heart is beating fast. You close your eyes and kiss him back *Am I in love with you?*


Moments later you were sitting next to L.Joe and you didn't speak a word to him. He sigh "I'm happy! You can go now." you look at him "WHAT!" "All I want is the answer." "I didn't even give you an answer yet" you shout at him. "Stop lying, you just did, and I'm SUPER HAPPY about it!" "Yo-You!" You tried to raise your hand to hit him because what he said really got you mad; but he caught it.

He came closer to your face. "So you want another one?" You didn't notice but Woohyun was watching you and L.Joe from faraway. His heart broke because he saw you kiss L.Joe he thinks to himself *Is this a one-side love?* Woohyun lowered his head and walk away.


You were walking home and L.Joe's been following you the whole time. "YAH! Stop following me!" He shrugged "What? I'm just taking a good care of my BABE." you glared at him "Go get a babe somewhere else." "Ouch honey that hurts." he runs up to you and hold your hand "Yah! Let go." you shouted "I won't" you tried to yank it off but he hold onto it tightly "Told You." he teasely said.


You smack his head. "Ouch!" Hyorin shouted from afar "----------!!" You were shocked "What!" She got closer to you breath heavily, "You didn't bring your phone." "That's all you don't..." she cut in "No you're mother came." Your were wide eyes open *Shoot!*