10

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

L.Joe was looking down to the ground tears falling from his face *Should I forgive him? Should I...Should I...* "L.Joe..." you said to him crying "Let me go." "---------I can't..." "Just do so, do you know why?" he look up to you "Because if Minah gets pregnant it's going to be a harder situation for us. It's better to let go now." "No!" he said. "I won't be coming to T.O.P Academy anymore." you took a deep breathe and wipe your tears; he froze there "Do you hate me that much?" he said, "No, but it'll be easier for Minah and...you." He stood up "So..." you cut in "Act as we never knew each other." he kept staring at you "Araso?" you said to him. Suddenly L.Joe came up and hold onto your waist "Let me go!" you tried to remove his hand "Give me a goodbye kiss." he said softly; you stood there looking to his eyes *I'm sorry, but that's the best decision* he pressed your lips against his. He kissed you passionately.

You kissed him back. L.Joe push you backwards onto your bed. You put your arms around his neck and realize *Oh ! What am I doing!* You pushed L.Joe against the desk "---------, I'm sorry." "Just get out. I need to be alone."


The next morning you didn't went to school but Hyorin did. You called your mom and starting to have a conversation about changing your school. Your mom decided to move you to SM Academy, so Donghae can take care for you. You have no choice but to move or stay. So Which you decided to....

You were at the gate *I hope this was a great idea* you took a deep breathe. "----------!!" Someone called you. you look ahead of you was Sungmin "Hello" you bow "So your entering here?" "I guess." he put his arm around your shoulder "Let's go see that fake brother of yours." Girls around were gossiping *Don't tell me it's another Kingka school.* you rolled you eyes.


Sungmin took you to a room and inside were a bunch of guys "Uhh, Sungmin are we in the right place?" you furrowed "Yes, these are Donghae's friends. YAH!" all they guys look at you and Sungmin "Is she ---------?" Eunhyuk said, Shindong smack the back of his head "Of course, that's why she's with Sungmin." "Well Sungmin came with new girls every time." "Stop being noisy" Yeesung said. You bow "Hello I'm -----------" "Her voice is cute." Heechul sequel.

You look to Sungmin "Where's Donghae?" All of them shout it at once "He's with...." "....having !" "...using the bathroom!" "He's with that !" You look at them "Ok?..I'll go talk to the principal. Bye." you wave but they all yelled "WAIT!" you turned around "huh?" "I'll take you" Eunhyuk offer, "No I will." Shindong argue. "It's ok I'll take her." Sungmin said, but they all "NO!" "I think it's better to go by myself, you all stay." you went out.


"This is worst then I thought." You kicked an empty plastic water bottle and it hits someone on the head *Oh Oh* you ducked and turn around to walk away but then someone called "YAH! Don't move!" you turned around "I'm sorry" you bow.

You can hear him coming closer and you saw his shoes in front of you. "You better....." you look up and it was Kyunhyun "Oh! Kyunhyun?" "Hyung you know her" the man that was yelling at you said. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." you bow, and bow "It's ok ---------." "Hyung she just hit your head." Kyunhyun turn and look at him in the eye "Go away...now?" he snarled. *He seems powerful.* "Did you transfer?" you nodded. "Did you see Donghae?" "No, not yet." *Why are you finding someone else when I'm the one that's finding you ----------?* "I'm so sorry..." he cut in "It's ok." "-------------- you're here!" Donghae called "Oppa!" you went to hug him. Kyunhyun stare at you *If there wasn't him you might look for me. Should I make him disappear too. Like L.Joe?*