12

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

Hyorin got back but she went straight to her bed "Hyorin di----... ok..." you turn back to Woohyun "Is she alright?" Woohyun ask. "I guess. Are you hungry?" "No thanks." "Whatever, I'll cook." you went to the kitchen *I hope you will cook every meal for me.* "Woohyun you wanna help?" he nodded and walk towards you. You gave him the vegetables "Cut them."
Hyorin was at the bed blushing "Aish that jerk." Hyorin smiles "Should I go? No I shouldn't." Hyrorin later got out of her room "Hyorin where are you going?" "I don't know." she went out the door. "What?" You look to Woohyun "Well, I'm hungry Let's eat Woohyun."


Hyorin arrived at the beach "Aish I'm so stupid for coming. I should go back." As she was about to turn Dongwoo pops in front of her "Hello BABE!" "she screams "Yah! you scared me." she punched him lightly. "So you came." Hyorin blush "Uh- well because.....never mind. What did you want to say?" "Go out with me?" "Ye- I mean what?" Hyorin was surprised "Mowrago?" "did i just heard that? you said yes! YEHH!" He run around in circle and back to Hyorin "I did not say that." "Well you answer it yourself. So we're a couple now." He smiles and Hyorin *Omo! His smile melts my heart* "Ah..." "HYORIN!!!" you yelled form afar "Wah is this what I think?" Woohyun elbow Dongwoo "Did it work?" Dongwoo scratch the back of his neck "Yeh." "I didn't say anything!" Hyorin yelled. "Just accept." you whisper "I know you like him too." "--------!" you laugh "Aish stop being naughty Hyorin." "Then what about you and Woohyun!?" you all pause. "There's nothing between us." "Then same here." Dongwoo cut in "Woohyun is gonna ask --------- out too." "Buah!?" you and Woohyun said. Dongwoo drag Hyorin away "Good luck!!" "Aish let go." Hyorin said.


You and Woohyun sat on the bench next to the tree. "----------." you blushed "Ye-Yeh." "I love you." "Oh." *But I'm still in love with L.Joe.* "Will you be my girlfriend?" "I..." he kissed you on the cheek. You turn to look at him in the eyes "But...." he pressed his lips against yours.


Dongwoo and Hyorin watched you guys from afar "Omo!" Hyorin in shock "YES! Go Woohyun!" he put his hands up in the air "Aish! Stop being noisy!" Hyorin smack his head. As she look at to you guys she saw Kyunhyun not really far from where Dongwoo *What is he doing here?* She saw Kyunhyun took out his phone and called someone. She went closer to hear the conversation. She overheard him "He's next." Hoyirn thinking to herself *What who's next? What does he mean?*


You pulled away from Woohyun "I-I don't know." "I'll wait." you both were silent for a moment. Woohyun drag you to the water and start playing water fight "Stop Woohyun!" "Not until you answer me." "Aigoo.." you both kept laugh and getting all wet.
You and Hyorin went back to the room. Hyorin locked the doors quickly. "What are you doing?" "I think Kyunhyun is following us." "What will he be doing here; maybe your mistaken." "---------- don't you think it's him?" "Who?" "The one you said used to stalk you when your in junior high?" "No he went to the U.S. he won't becoming back" "But he said your name like that guy..." you looked at her in shock "Buah?" "My Beautiful Babo" you tremble "No...No...No..." you felt down to the floor "Where's oppa Donghae. Call him call him."


Flashback:
- Children singing "Fat Pig Fat Pig Who is the Fat Pig?! It's Cho Kyuhyun!" You went up to the kids "Yah! stop bullying him or imma kick your asses!" the kids ran away. You went to help Kyunhyun up "Are you okay?" he nodded "Yah! you should protect yourself more. Don't let other bullies you okay."
- "--------- will you be my girlfriend?" Kyunhyun said holding the bouquet. "--------- that fatty is asking you out. Ahahahahhahahahah!" Donghae said; you punch him "Stop being mean or imma kill you."
"Kyunhyun, I'm sorry." you felt bad but you don't want to have a boyfriend in such a young age.
-You were walking and notice someone was stalking you, you look back "Maybe I think too much." That has happen for months, someone was stalking you always send letters to you saying 'You'll love me one day --------. You belong with me ---------. I will never let you go. You're MINE! ' That has creep the hell outta you because that person knows everything about you better than Donghae.
- Couple weeks later Donghae figure out who it was 'Kyunhyun' Donghae beat him and ask him why because he made you not going to school for weeks. It was his obsession. Kyunhyun loves who for helping him and the only that never call him fat or bullies him. Your actions made him want you.
- Kyunhyun has to leave the country because his father needs him to study for better education. But before he leaves he wrote '' I'll be back soon My Beautiful Fool.''

END of Flashback:


"Oppa, answer the phone." you were trembling and shaking a lot. You called many times but he wouldn't answer. Suddenly a knock on the door; you look to Hyorin. She went up to check who was it. And opens it. It was Woohyun Bleeding a lot and he fainted in front of you. *This can't happen again.*