11

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]


You finally found Donghae and he took you to your classes. After class he took you out to eat with the rest of his buddies. "Oppa, Let me call Hyorin first." you took out your phone. "Who's she?" "A great friend of mine that I met during junior high "Ohh... Is she pretty?" "Tskk, Not your type she's a lilo tomboyish." "Oh well, I'll go in first." "Okay." you called Hyorin and waited infront of the restaurant, suddenly you saw L.Joe and Minah across the street. She was holding on his arm and pointing at cute stuff animal. 

You felt like crying but hold back you tears. You didn't notice but Hyorin arrive. "-------- I'm" she saw you looking at Minah and L.Joe *Oh Shir! she's sad.* Hyorin yelled you name "---------ah!" you ignore *L.Joe it hurts seeing you with her* Hyorin hit you on the shoulder "Yah! I'm here!" you shook your head. "Oh, hello Hyorin." "Are you okay?" you nodded "Let's go Oppa is waiting for us." "Okay." You and Super Junior had a great time eating and chatting, especially Hyorin enjoy the most becaus eof Heechul. You joke around with Donghae a lot. Kyuhyun kept staring at you and you notice someone staring at you so you look towards Kyuhyun "Kyuhyun are you okay? You don't look well." "I'm alright." "Really?" "Yeh." you smiled at him *--------- I want you to see that smile everyday.*


You all finished eating. Since the place was close to you and Hyorin's apartment you both decided to walk home. You all depart.


"---------- hows your new school?" "It's alright. How's school today?" "Boring and weird." you look at her "Why?" "Teen Top was asking me about you." "What did you tell them?" "I told them that your mother moved you to SM." "Oh." you look to the ground and kept walking "So L.Joe and you are off?" "Yeh." you said in a low voice "He must've felt bad." "Well he shouldn't." "I think you both misunderstood each other." you look back to her "Why? He explain it himself" "What if there's more that either he or you don't know." "What do you mean." "Don't you think it's weird." "What?" "Have you ever watched dramas? Mostly the rival always drug the man." "Well this is reality." "That's what I'm trying to say. Minah could've done it or someone else might pay her to do it." "Don't think too much." "Today I saw this man with Minah." "Who?" "The one the kept looking at you." "Who? No one's looking at me." "That....what's his name.... the tall, good looking man that sat across from you today." "Kyunhyun?" "Yeh! I don't assume that it's him but he look at you like he's really obsessed." "Stop talking nonsense" "I mean it. Can't you tell?" you walked faster to ignore Hyorin "YAH! ------------!!"

It was the weekend, Hyorin and you wanted to spent a night at the beach.


When you and Hyorin were playing water fight, a voice called "Hello girls." you look up it was Infinite.

You were surprised "Hello." you bow. Dongwoo kept looking at Hyorin "Yah! Stop looking at me!" she yelled. Hyorin pulled you "Let's leave I'm hungry." L and Woohyun at the same time hold onto your arm "Wait." Woohyun and L looked at each other. L was surprise *It can't be...* "It's not good." Hyorin whisper to you. "What should we do?" you said "I don't know." Both of them let go of your arm "This can't be that...." Woohyun cut in "I like -------." Sungyeol looked to Hoya "Not again." L laugh and clapped, then threw a punch and kicked in the somach. Woohyun landed on the sand bleeding down the corner of his mouth and holding onto his stomach. Sunggyu pulled L back "L stop. Let's leave." "You're out!" L pointed. "L you can't do that." Sungjong said. "Listen or your out too." L glare at him. You went to pull Woohyun from the ground "Are you okay?" he nodded. You look to L "Why did you hit him?!" "He tried to steal my girl so I'm just teaching him a lesson." he said as he touching his fist "You bastard! That's what I hate about you. Hitting someone else without any reason." Hyorin pulled you "---------- stop let's leave. He's hurt." L cut in "If you could've accept me earlier..." "Are you stupid? I said I don't like you. No one would date you if your actions are like that." "Well you want force huh?" "Whatever." You and Hyorin helped Woohyun walk. "I'm going to kill that Woohyun." L snarled.


Dongwoo kept looking at Hyorin and as he walk he saw a shining necklace on the ground. He picked it up and notice it was Hyorin because her name was on it.


You went through you bags to find first aid kit. You pat the medicine onto Woohyun's jaw "Does it hurt?" "No." "I'm sorry." "There's nothing to be sorry. L is always like that."


Hyorin went out the door, you yelled "Hyorin where are you going?" "I'm going to find my necklace. I think I lost it at the shore." "Do you want help?" No, you stay with him I'll go by myself."


Hyorin got to the shore "Aish! Where is it?" she bent down and dig through the sand. As she rose up Dongwoo accidentally kissed her forehead. They moved backwards. Dongwoo starts to blushed "Are you finding this?" He handed Hyorin the necklace "Y-Yyeh." she grabbed it "Thanks." Hyorin walked away. Dongwoo blocked her "Hyorin..." her looked at him "What?" "I like you." he kissed her on the cheek and ran off "Meet me here at 8pm tonight!" Hyorin paused *D-Di-Di-Did he just kiss me?*