1

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

"YAH!" You yelled at Hyorin. "Quickly we're gonna be late.""Okay I'm coming girl!" Hyorin said as she came out of her house.
"Ready to go girls?" your mother ask. You and Hyorin nodded.


All of you reached at the train station.


Your mother hugged you and kissed you on the cheek. "Aigoo, my daughter is growing up. You and Hyorin be careful on the way okay?""We will umma. Don't worry we'll call you when we get there."


you said as you hug onto your mom tightly. "Train number 315 will be here. All passengers be ready to aboard." "Ajumma we'll be leaving" Hyorin said bowing. "and please take care of my umma too." "Aigoo. It's alright. You girls just keep studying hard ok?" You both nodded. "Umma! Anyeo!" you wave and get on the train.


You and Hyorin reached in Soeul.


You carried your stuff to your apartment. "Yes finally." you lay flat down at you bed. Hyorin is still putting her stuff away. "HYORIN AH!" you yelled from you bedroom. "MUAH?!" she replied. "Let's go grocery shopping after clean up, OK? I want to eat." "Theh!" she replied. You close your eyes for a little rest.


You and Hyorin have fun buying junk food. It was getting late so you and Hyorin decides to go home. Hyorin told you to take the short cut from the ally. In front of you guys there were 6 tall young men in there 20's looking at you and Hyorin. "I've never seen them before Hyung. Are they new?" one of the guy said.


You and Hyorin tried to ignore them but they walk straight and block your path.


"Hey ladies, wanna watch stars with me today?" Cap said wrapping his arm around Hyorin. She threw his arm away then grab my wrist and walk away. "WHO! Hyung just got reject!" Ricky said laughing and high fiving Chunji. You and Hyorin walk quickly but they still block. "YAH!" Hyorin shouted at them. "Whooooohh. Lower you voice honey. You're scaring me." Cap said. You don't even know what to do cause it's only the first time you have ever been stop by some gang; and you were really shocked.

"Hyorin let's go." you speak softly grabbing a hold of your friend's hand. "Yeah speak sweet like your friend." Niel add in. You speak to youself *Trust me you don't want to see the real me because you'll take back your words* Chunji grabbed you hand and said. "Pretty angel wanna spend some time?" "I'm sorry but we really need to go." you said in an ignorant way.


As you look ahead a blonde tall handsome guy standing beside the wall looking straight at you. *Why is my heart pumping*
"Yah! Get your hands off of me before I call on the police." Hyorin said loudly. "You're the naughty type huh. I like it." Cap his bottom lips.


You saw L.Joe walking straight to you and it seems like the world just stop.

You thought he would be those quiet kind hearted gangster in movies/dramas but you were wrong.

"Hey xie your just my type. Want to be my girlfriend?" he said in a play boyish way. Everyone stopped and look at you and L.Joe's direction. You think to yourself *Ok i'm not gonna take it anymore* "YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BLOCKING MY WAY HUH!?" you said angrily.

s were amazed because you seem to be those innocent pure image girl but dang you got the guts. "Do you know who you're messing with?" he said firmly. "Do I care?! Tsshk! Hyorin-ah lets go." you and Hyorin walk normally to your apartment.
"Hyung did you see that?" Chunjo said. "Of course I'm not stupid!" Niel said smacking his head. L.Joe thought to himself *No girls have ever rejected me. Now you really got me more interested.*