6

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

You were in your apartment. "Umma..." your mother cut in "Who's that guy?" you were shocked "Wha-What guy?" "Don't lie" "Umma I don't really know who you're talking about." "A girl called me today in the morning." "What? Umma..." "-------- I let you came to Seoul not to stole another girl's boyfriend but finish your college years and have a good career.

Now you want to ruin it? Do at least for your father." "Umma I..." "I don't care, just don't ever let that happen, I'll be going now." your mother left without saying goodbye, but your mother has never done that before. "Hyorin ah." Hyorin came to hug you "----- don't worry she must've worried you too much." "But there must have been a mis...."


Flashback:
You went to the bathroom and forgot your cell phone in your backpack. You didn't notice, but Minah came to search your backpack and took out your phone. "I wonder how will her mother react." she smirk and quickly add in you mother's phone to hers.
When you came back your phone was misplaced and never thought it would happen like that.
Minah calling "Hello?" your mother answer. "You, tell your freaken daughter to stop stealing others boyfriend. Can't you teach her better manners?" "I-I'm sorry but who's this?" your mother trembles. "You don't need to know. I bet your daughter is having fun stealing others boyfriend like her mother." She hung up.
END:


The next day you went to school before Hyorin. You saw Minah having fun chating with her friends. You went up to her. Yoona saw you coming and elbow her "Hey it's the ." She turned "Wow look to we have here" she said in an immature way. "You! I told you that I don't want to be involve in your business. Why did you have to do that?!" "What did I do wrong? Awww mommy must have bust you huh?" she said in a y way.

"You want to regret your words huh?" you glared at her. She looked scared too because of the last time you slapped her "Where's proof?" "How could I have no proof! You talked back as if you did that already!" "Words can't help." she walked away. * I can't take it anymore! You're dead!* You walked to her, pull *SLAP*; her face was red and she got so angry, she glared at you and raise her hand. "If you hit me then you really did it." She got so mad that she wants to hit you instead, but Teen Top came in time. "Get your hands off of her!" Both of you look at Teen Top. "Oppa, she slapped me first" Minah cried.

*What an act !* You walk away glaring at L.Joe "Don't ever bother me again, and I mean seriously!" then you walked off.

It's Saturday; you and Hyorin went shopping.

On your way back someone pulled Hyorin away from you.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Hyorin yelled; it was Dongwoo who's pulled her.

"Let her go." you tried to break in, but instead someone pulled you too.

You looked up and it was L "What do you want?" you said coldly "Of course you." "Just let me go." "Nope not until you promise me." "What now?" "Go with me." "What the heck, where?" "Somewhere." "Uhhhh no, I'm busy doing my homeworks." "Who cares; there's still tomorrow." "You don't care but I care. Now let Hyorin go." "Well ask Dongwoo yourself then." you looked at Dongwoo "You let her go; you know she's strong." Dongwoo replied "I like her so I won't let her go easily." he turned to Hyorin leaning closer to her.

She gave him a fake smile and kick him in the nuts. Hyorin pulled you and you both ran away. L was busy helping Dongwoo so he forgot you both ran away. Hyorin breathe heavily "Man! I could've kick harder!" "Just run." You both got home safely.


Moments later there's a knock. Hyorin looked at you "Did they followed us?" "I don't know." You went to open the door carefully. "Hey babe!" L.Joe burst in along with Teen Top.

"Wha-What are you guys doing here?" you asked; L.Joe lean closer to you "Visiting my girlfriend." "I'm not your girlfriend, so get out of here!" you pointed out the door. L.Joe grabbed it "Let's go." he pulled you out the door "What are you doing?" "Playing!" "Hyo-" "The rest will take care of her." "I don't trust any of you." You yank your hands. Chunji closed the door. "Yah! open!" Neil yelled from inside "We'll take good care of Hyorin!" "Shut Up! Ju....." L.Joe pulled you away from the door walking down the stairs.


You and L.Joe reach to a park. You were worrying about Hyorin because you came out and forgot about your cell phone. "Where's you cell phone?" you gave out your hand "Here." he slipped his hand yours and hold on tightly. "Let go." you glare at him. "Nope." "Just give me your phone." "Trust me they won't do anything to her; and today is our date." "When did I said that?" "Not long ago." "Omg." He smiled at you.


You have to hold onto L.Joe's hand because he wouldn't let you have the phone. You felt good holding his hand, but you don;t want to show it.


When you guys got near the fountain a little kid was crying. You went up to the kid "Are you lost?" the boy nodded "Where's your mommy?" "I don't know..." he cry. "Let's go who cares, the mother will come." L.Joe said. "Aish! You go away then." you let go of the hand and kicked him away. "Can Noona take you to go find mommy?" she nodded. You stopped.  "Sungmin, are you hungry?" he nodded. You slightly pinched his cheeks "Aigoo, so cute. Ok let's go get some food." You hold his hands and L.Joe followed you "Yah! I'm the only person who gets to hold your hand. You turn around to look at him "Come on!" you waved and smiled beautifully at him.

You took the boy to a small noodle shop. "Sungmin what do you want?" he looked at you "Do noona have money?" "Of course that Ahjussi here will pay." you point at L.Joe "Right?" you glared at L.Joe. He looked at you "Hey! I'm not an Ahju...." you cut in "He will." you smiled at Sungmin "Choose you can eat anything you want."; you gave him the menu.
You all ate and come out of the shop. L.Joe pulled you "Why did you tell him to call me an ajussi?" "So" "Well..." "Lets go" You grab his hand. L.Joe smiled and held tightly onto your hand; he thought *I knew she loved me too*.


You were sitting and watching L.Joe and Sungmin splashing water to each other. You were happy to see L.Joe laughing as well; your heart melts *Only if he can smile all day like this to me*. Sungmin hid behind you from L.Joe splashing water "Noona help me Ahjussi is bullying me." You open your arms wide protecting Sungmin "It's ok Sungmin Noona will protect you." you glare at L.Joe. L.Joe looked at you "See if Noona can really help you." L.Joe come closer to you and wrap arm around your waist.

You eyes widen.Then you started to splash water at him "Get away." You grabbed Sungmin's hand and started to run. "Yah! you can't hold another man's hand except me!" he ran after you two. After playing around you guys went to sat at a bench. Suddenly a voice called "Sungmin!!" You all looked; Sungmin ran up to the woman "Umma!!!" they both hug. "Where have you been? You know umma is finding you everywhere; don't ever do that again araso?!" Sungmin nodded. Sungmin pointed to you and L.Joe "Umma that Noona and Ahjussi helped me. They took me to eat and play." Sungmin's mother bow and thank you guys. You hug Sungmin "Promise Noona that you won't leave your Umma again ok?" You both pinky promise "Noona will I get to see you again?" you smiled "Ummm...maybe one day" you patted on his head "Ok go home safely, and remember follow your Umma everywhere ok?" Sungmin nodded; then he left.


L.Joe keep looking at you while both of you walking back home. You look to him "Why are you looking at me like that?" "Cause you're sweet." "Liar!" you whispered to yourself "Want proof?" "Uhh...no" you turned away from him smiling to yourself *What a fool*.
You knock on the door; Hyorin opens "Yah! Where have you been? These idiots are hella annoying!" you ducked "Sorry not my fault." Hyorin looked at L.Joe "Why are you both wet!?" Ricky cut in "Hyung must've done it" Teen Top laughs. Hyorin glared at them "Shut Up! Idiots! Come in".


You and L.Joe dried up. Hyorin looks kinda pissed so you ask "Are you alright?" "So I look ok?" "Not really..." you bit your lips "I'm actually fine." you raise an eyebrow "What?" "Me and these Idots have lots of fun playing and beating each other." Teen Top nodded "Tsk. So you guys got beat by a girl?" L.Joe asked his friends; they look away from him *What a Shame* he thought.  After Teen Top left you got really tired and slept.


It was Monday. As you were getting out of your apartment L.Joe was waiting for you. You were surprised because Hyorin left early *Did she do that on purpose?*. "------ are you ready?" "Uhh what are you doing here?" "Of course picking my babe up." "I said don't call me babe." "Well then honey." "Stop!" you walk pass him; L.Joe grabbed your backpack as you tried to put on "YAH!" "Follow if you want it." you followed him. As you both arrived at school everyone was gossiping "Omo they're really dating." You bit your lips *I knew this wasn't a good idea.


As your class ends you walked home; when you're walking you saw a wallet. You grabbed it *I wonder who this belong too* you opens it, and it has a student I.D. inthere. You took it out it says 'Nam Woohyun' *Wait isn't this the guy that caught me the other day? Maybe I should return it* You put it in your backpack. You were walking to Woollim Academy; you sigh *I hope I see him* You went in.

Since it's passing period you were searching around, then you saw him sitting on the bench with a girl *Should I go?* you walk  a little closer "Excuse me?" both of them turn; Woohyun look at you *Omo it's her.What is she doing here? What should I do? * "Are you Woohyun?" you asked him nervously. The girls respond "What do you want! Get away!" You blinked "I don't want to bother but I think you dropped your wallet." you handed it Woohyun. "Thanks" he said softly. The girl look to him "Oppa answer me." you cut in "I'm sorry to interrupt but I'm leaving. Sorry to bother." You turn away "Wait." you stopped and turn "I-Is something missing? It wasn't me I didn't look at it, wait I did but only the I.D." "-------stay there." You pause *Uhh... How does he know my name?* Woohyun answer the girl "I'm sorry I have someone I like already." she look shocked "WHAT! Bu-But don't you like me too?" "You must've misunderstood." "No oppa you cant do that.You only love me, and only me" she hugged Woohyun tightly; let let loose. "Hyunah, the girl I like is her" he looked your way. You think to yourself *Me? Is he acting?* The girl shout "Stop acting Oppa!" "I'm not." "I know you're trying to run away from me by like a random girl!" "I love her" "Whatever! I won't just let you go and date that !" she looked at you angrily. You were pretty shocked "Uhh...I think I should really leave." as you walked Woohyun pulled you and you turn ; BUT! something touches your lips. And it's called a 'KISS' !!!


Everyone froze and look at you guys. People gossiping "Is that Woohyun's girl?" "Omo she's dating the y Kingka!" "Hyunah must be very angry" He slowly pulled back, you were too shocked that you couldn't even move your leg *Di-Di-Di-Di-Did he just kissed me??!!!!*