4

I AIM YOU! [RE-POST]

You and Hyorin got to school. Everyone was looking at you and talking. Hyorin speak "------- I think..." she stop because Teen Top was walking towards you both. "Hyorin lets go to the field." you and Hyorin turn left to the field, but Teen Top seems to follow you both. And then a voice "-------------- ah! Babe where are you going?" you gulped and look around everyone was talking about you and L.Joe's relationship.

You look at Hyorin and said "Should we go back home I don't feel good." Hyorin look at you with her eyes wide open "What!? It's only the second day of school, and you want to go home?" "Well because...." L.Joe came and wrap his arm around your waist. "Don't try to run away from me Babe.

You know I can catch you easily." You elbow his in the stomach "You! Stop bothering. You're making everyone misunderstanding." "By what?" "That we're dating!" He pulled you towards him "That's not call misunderstanding, that's call love." "You!" 'BRRIINNGGG' You glared at him, "You touch me bother me one more time I'm really gonna hit you" you and Hyorin walk fastly to your classes.

Cap put his arm on L.Joe's shoulder "I don't know why but, is she really you type?" L.Joe look at him, "I don't know" Ricky foolishly ask "Then why do you keep bothering her or are you really loving her?" L.Joe walk off not answering him. Ricky mad "Why do he always ignore my questions?!!" The rest left him "YAH!" he yelled.


"Hyorin i don't have 4th period today so I'll wait for you at the field ok?" you ask. "Ok. And better by me something good to eat." she smile, you smiled back "Ok." "Bye!" she waved and you waved back.


You went out to a small Japanese shop two blocks away from your school. *Hm.... Should I just by sushi?* You looked around and saw a familiar figure ahead of you. *Have I seen him before?*

Flashback:
"Mianhe." you bow and look up *Omo Why's he so handsome* He suddenly spoke "Watch where you're going." You froze, *did I heard that* you turn "YAH! I said sorry so stop making a fuss about it." you walked on. "Stop" you pause; he came up to you "Do you know who your messing with?" you think to yourself *I keep hearing those words a lot lately now?* you just rolled you eyes and walk off.


*Omo. It's him.* L look your way and notice you were the girl from yesterday. "So...We met again?" a voice ask. You look up to him, but just ignore "Can I buy that and that" you say as you pointed. You pay the cashier and went out of there.

Suddenly someone grab your arm; you turn. "Who are you?" you look at him confuse "I'm someone who don't know you." you said, and you swing your arm away "Let go my friend is waiting" "Answer me!" he yelled, and you ducked because it was seriously scary.

You yell back at him "YAH!!!! If you don't know me then go away! I'm going to call the police" you took out your phone, but then L grabbed it.

You look at him surprisingly"Wha-What are you doing?" " If you want it come get it at WOOLIM ACADEMY." he just walk off. You pause not knowing what to do next *Did he just freaken took my phone?* you look up but he was gone "AISH!! That bastard I dont even know him how could I get my phone back. Oh ! What if my mom called?"


You went back to Top Academy, and Hyorin was already there waiting for you. "--------I've been waiting! You're su...." Hyorin look at you "Are you ok -------?" you look at her " Hyorin-ah." "What?" "My phone got stolen by a bastard" she was shocked "Mowrago?!!! Who let's go beat him/her up." "I don't know........He told me to go get it myself from Woolim Academy." "You mean a student stole it?" you nodded.


You and Hyorin got to the gate at Woolim Academy. "Do you think this is a good idea?"you look at her "What if my parents call and a somewhat guy have my phone. I know my parents will fly here immediately." You and Hyorin walk in.

It was a big school too like Top, but more scarier because of that jerk. You and Hyorin don't know where to searched so you both started off the field.

As you were about to turn at the corner you bumped into a Woohyun; you fell backwards. Good thing he caught you in time. "Thank you." you bow. He just look at you for a long time thinking to himself *Why is she so beautiful?* Hyorin elbow you "Let's go" you were about to walk and the a voice behind you "So you came huh?" *OMG It's that jerks voice* you turn; you were shocked! He was standing there with 5 other guys ~no scratch that 6 plus the one that saved you.

"Yo-You give me back my phone." you give out your hand. You were scared too but just risk. Hyorin was also scared but she has more confident than you. "--------" Hyorin whispered "We should just leave we can buy a new one." you look at her "No all secrets are in my phone, what f he reads it?".


You turn back to L "Just give me back my phone or else I'm really gonna call the police" He just smirk "Not until you promise me something." "Promise?" you look at Hyorin. "What is it then?" you glared at him. "Be my girlfriend" he said.

"Wha-WHAT!!!!" you look back at Hyorin she think to herself *Wow -------- must've been really popular lately two guys making her go out with them* You didn't notice but Woohyun was looking at you without a blink.


"Deal?" L ask. "I barely know you. No I DON'T know you." you yelled at him. "Well then I'll just call my future mother-in-law." he smirk again touching your phone. You look at Hyorin to give her a signal to call the police. As she took out her phone Dongwoo grabbed it. "YAH! What are you guys phone stealer?" Hyorin yelled, then she whispered "---------- we're doomed. What should we do?"