Your Last Chance

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 2 – Your Last Chance

I decided to ignore him and plugged in my earbuds. Sehun stopped rubbing his own foot and grabbed mine. I struggled at first but he gently soothed the pain off my foot. Without me knowing, a tear escaped my eyes. I tried to look away and be cool with everything. This is the first time we talked to each other after a few days, how could he ask such question with no interest on me at all?

I bit my lips, trying to ease the pain I felt in my heart. “I’m not cheating on you with them.” He said, still keeping a distance from me. “I was just being’thsioewhi,” I increased the volume of my mp3, putting it on its loudest state. I couldn’t hear him anymore.

He suddenly took off my earbuds. “Do you not hear me? I said I’m sorry.”

“Okay,” I trailed, still looking away. “I need to go,” I excused myself before packing my stuff. He rose up from his seat and tried stopping me. I looked at him weirdly, is he faking his own injury? I see him walking fine to grab me down to the seat next to him.

“I’m here to check up on you, idiot.” He massaged my foot slowly. “And I’m not trying to cheat on you… I’m just being nice to them.”

“And ignore your own girlfriend?” he shot me a look. I could hear his sigh. “Am I really your girlfriend? Because I don’t feel like being treated like one.”

“Do I have to show my feelings to you every now and then?” he snapped, eyes piercing through mine.

“You’re too much.” I grabbed my bag and tried to walk away. He stopped me again and pulled me to sit beside him.

“Stay,” he tightened his grip. I tried to release my hands from him but he grasped me more. “Oh Se—,”

“Yah, Sehun-ah!” we looked back. Sehun quickly released his hands. I sighed, of course. I saw Jini and Sejin looking worried. I waved my hand at them, so that they won’t be worrying on me. His hyungs called him and he obliged.

“Sehun,” I called. He looked back on his way to his hyungs. “Yes?”

“Stay,” he stopped his track immediately. His eyes went from me then to his hyungs, and back to me again. “Sena, you know I can’t.”

“Oh Sehun, you’re not coming?!” his hyungs pestered him again. This time, Luhan and Kai moved to help him walk. They thought that maybe Sehun is still hurting from the fall just now.

“I’m sorry,” he flashed a bitter smile. “We’ll talk again later.”

“Oh Sehun,” I rose from my seat. This time, I looked straight at him. My face says it all. This is your last chance to make it up for me. “Stay with me.”

“Sena, they’re calling me.” Sehun face changed. It was the same poker face he wears every time he’s being cold to me. Luhan and Kai were stunned, looking at the tension that aroused. Jini and Sejin came to my side, their match was on halt.

“Sehun oppa,” Lexy’s friend, Kyungmi wrapped her hands around Sehun. “Do you need my help?”

“Kyungmi, don’t—,” he tried to break from Kyungmi’s hug. This time, the whole EXO looked at us and so did Lexy and her friends.

“I’m leaving.” I turned away.

“Sena—,” “Oppa, who is she to you?” Kyungmi pouted. Jini and Sejin quickly helped me and grabbed their stuff too.

“Sehun-ah,” Luhan called. “What’s wrong with you?” Kai patted his shoulder. I was waiting, hoping that he will stop me from walking away.

“Oppa, is she your girlfriend?”

“Oh Sehun, is she?” Kai asked again, this time looking at my direction. I looked back for the last time; this is your last chance, Sehun.

“N-no,” he hissed under his breath.

“Then why are you listening to her just now?” Kyungmi whined. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, she’s nobody.” He stated again.

That’s it. That’s the little push I need to stop all this. “Sena, you’re okay?” Sejin assisted me on the right side. We overheard what Sehun’s answer to Kyungmi’s question. I shook my head.

I’m not okay.