We’re Good

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 8 – We’re Good

Sehun’s POV

“So you two are really in a relationship?” Kris asked as we entered the school hall. I nodded and looked around. Hm, Sena is not here yet. To my not surprise, Sena avoids me all day as I assumed that she’s completely still upset with the whole things. Baekhyun hyung was the only one to clean the hall. He stopped his work before giving us hugs.

“If you two weren’t together this morning, I would’ve thought that you’re just fantasizing about this relationship.” Chanyeol joked, shaking his head. I thought about that too, clearly am I still in relationship with her? Cut it out, Sehun. You shouldn’t doubt your feelings towards her.

“How can I make her happy again?” I stuffed my face in my palms. “You have to help me, hyungs.”

“This is your girl that we’re talking about.” Xiumin pointed out. “How should we know anything about her?”

“Seriously, I’ve been friends with you since we’re in diapers and you didn’t tell me that you got yourself a girlfriend?” Luhan glared. I pushed him slightly, remembering that this is his nth time saying those words.

“I just don’t want to put her in danger.” I stirred my attention to the door, hoping that she will come soon. The hyungs ohh-ed and laughed. I glared at them again.

“What kind of danger?” Chen asked. “Is it the ‘Lexy and her friends’ danger?”

“They’re nothing to worry about,” Suho tapped my shoulder. “They’re just no ones and you shouldn’t let them get into you.”

I looked at the floor, thinking about the matter. The hyungs were joking about something like how they should let Kai bang Lexy to keep her away but then argued about how stupid they are to actually sacrifice a brother to the hungry packs. Luckily, Kai has his dance practice today with Lay and Tao has his family matters to attend. So, he wouldn’t freak out on the stupid suggestion Xiumin hyung made.

“So, what do you want us to do?” D.O looked at me. Finally, someone who is trying to help me! “I don’t—I just want to get back to her, hyung.” I spat out, not minding on how cheesy I sound.

“Tell us more about you two then,” Luhan pulled me down to sit as Baekhyun is resuming his job to clean the hall. The others scooted, surrounding me, waiting for my answers. Baekhyun pouted as he went over to us as well, hasting his cleaning works. “I’m not missing this.” he beamed.

“We met in the library—,”

“You went to a library?” Kris cut but completely went silence as the others were giving him the wtf look.

“Anyway, I caught her staring at me—,”

“You must’ve been so happy. I bet you were giggling inside, eh?” Xiumin nudged. “What? You gotta agree on that, Hun.”

“Anyway, hyung, so I talked to her nonstop until I finally got both of us kicked out.” They nodded. “But then, I followed her until the bus stop. So, we talked even more and I finally kiss her on the bus.”

“That’s my bro,” Luhan hugged me. I snickered but hugged him back anyway. “You make me so proud,” Chanyeol pretended to wipe his ‘tears’. I shrugged at my hyungs but they really deserve to know. I’m glad that they finally know about this relationship. I’ve been struggling to tell them earlier. “So, basically you went with the bad boy image on her?” D.O asked no particular anyone.

I nodded slowly. He facepalmed himself and I tilted my head. “And you keep on pestering her with your bad sides?” Again, I nodded. “You shouldn’t do that in the first place. You’re just hurting her more and more.” He pouted. I looked down at the moment. He’s right. Kyungsoo’s right; I’ve been hurting her too much. “I’m surprised that she didn’t leave me earlier.” I grunted. The group fell in silence.

“And that’s why you should never let her go.” Luhan nudged. I looked at him and followed his gaze; to the door. There, the girl who had invaded my mind walked in. She went to Baekhyun hyung and apologized for her absence yesterday. My eyes were still fixed at her when the hyungs suddenly excused themselves. That left me and Sena with Baekhyun. A few minutes of watching her doing the work, I finally stepped in.

“Let me help you,” I took the broom from her. She pulled it back with a long face. Baekhyun went to the other side, leaving us with a huge grin on his face.

“Mian,” I started, eyes still not leaving hers. She looked down, still avoiding me. “I was afraid of you leaving me so I decided to not tell you. I wanted you to know that you’re the only girl that I…” Will I sound so desperate? Will I scare her off?

“I don’t know about you but I really do-um-like you a lot,” I rubbed the back of my neck. Well, this is awkward. “So, I want to wait until I can fix everything-um-so that you don’t feel sad or what.” Sena looked at me and I smiled at her. Somehow, I managed to soften her in the end, eh? “So, are we like good now?”

“You should work on your apologize.” She pushed me away. “Go, I have some cleaning to go.” This girl, she’s opening her heart for me again but decided to play hard. But, I played along. It’s been a while since we last talked to each other like this. And she didn’t even sound annoyed or irritated. It just has the playful tone to it.

“You forgive me?” I pulled the broom from her grasp. She nodded her head and smiled. “Just, make sure you don’t do this anymore. Just tell me every problems you have and we’ll work on it together.” I started of cleaning on her behalf and she argued about it. “Well, this is basically my fault. If I didn’t upset you, then you wouldn’t want to ignore me. And you won’t go to the library and got caught with hyung. It’s my fault.” She finally gave in.

I looked at her; her eyes, her nose, and her plump lips—oh how much I miss kissing those lips? I stuck our foreheads together. She was surprised and pulled away from me. “Aren’t you ashamed? What would he thinks of us?” she hissed. I looked back and saw Baekhyun stealing some glances at us.

“Eyy, we did this since the first day of our relationship.” I smirked. “How about we ditch hyung and celebrate?”

“Yah! I can’t possibly leave him. I did it yesterday and I felt bad about it.” she continued doing her job, taking the broom away from me. “It’s Friday and it’s been a while since we went on a date.” I pouted. She rolled her eyes. “Whose fault is that anyway?”

“Okay, okay,” I slumped on the floor. “Yah! It’s dirty! I haven’t cleaned that yet.” “Hyung, can I go out with her now?” I called Baekhyun hyung only to see that he’s not there. Well, he’s not anywhere. It seems like we’ve been too stuck with ourselves that I didn’t notice him leaving already.

“He left.” Sena nodded and glanced at my watch. “Ah, it’s about time too. Let’s just wrap up things here. I only have to do this for a few more days anyway.”

“Let’s kiss.” Her eyes widened. I’m serious; I want to kiss her. “Dude, did our temporary separation cause you to lose your mind?” Ah, still, Shin Sena, as sarcastic as ever. “And don’t you see your friends’ stares there? It’s obvious that they still haven’t left.” She mumbled the last part quietly, trying to hide a tint of pink on her cheeks.

I stood up and pulled her closer. “What are you do—,” Swiftly, I pressed my lips on hers. Ahh, it’s been so long that I last do this. The kiss lasted only for 3 seconds or so when she pulled away and smacked me on the head. “What did you do that for, Oh Sehun?!”

“Feisty Sena,” I kissed her again. “Let’s show my hyungs some shows.”