Oh Sehun's Confession

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 10 – Oh Sehun’s Confession

Sehun's POV

“Sena hates me.” I mumbled, sitting with the rest of the boys. They looked at me, mouth gaping. That’s right; Sena must have hated me now after I pushed her away just like that.

“Did you guys fight again?” Luhan asked. I looked at them before sipping my chocolate bubble tea. Slowly, I nodded my head. “But you were fine earlier.”

“What happened?” Suho asked. “What have you done?”

“Well, I touched the subject ‘future’.” I paused. “We were talking about her project for the application…so yeah, I need to know where she’ll be heading.”

“Wow,” Chanyeol looked at me. “That’s some intense subject you have. Well, what about future that made you two fights?”

 “Sena’s going overseas if she’s accepted.” The boys looked at me. “And I’m still clueless on what to do.”

“If you’re talking about art universities, then you can go in.” Kai said. “You dance, after all.”

“She’s talking about fine arts, Jongin.” D.O corrected him. I nodded my head too since I’ve thought about this before. “And by overseas, it means somewhere around Italy or France, where arts are being recognized better there.”

“Aren’t you supposed to inherit the business though?” Baekhyun asked. “I mean, your dad would want it to be like that, won’t he?”

“That’s the plan, hyung.” I looked away. “There’s no way that we’ll stick together.”

“Then that means I’ll part with Jini too.” Chen pouted, mumbling something unrecognizable since he covered his face with his palms. The others glared at him.

“You two are not even together to start with,” Lay nudged him. “And where did you know about Jini’s future? Did you guys talked about it?”

“He must’ve been stalking her,” Xiumin teased. “There’s no way they’ll talk after the war earlier.” I chuckled, remembering how Jini smacked Chen’s head when he touched her chest. It was surprising, even for us. Chen, being one of the players in our group, backing down to get hit by a girl, that’s something to put in history.

“Where do you think Jini will go?” Tao asked. Chen thought for a while before turning to us. “Universities for athletes, well, since she’s amazing in the water.”

Kai scoffed, “It doesn’t mean that she’ll be a swimmer.”

 “Speaking of them...” Luhan mouthed to the entrance of my family café. Sena and her two friends were just entering the shop. My world suddenly lightens up as I saw Sena. But hey no, I’m not going to just give in. Immediately, I changed my expression, putting my poker face on.

“Seriously, guys,” Kris said, pointing at me. “Don’t you think that Sehun has some rapid mood changes? Bipolar much, maknae?” I glared at him and his obvious critics on me. “See?”

Sena came towards us and looked at me. I shuffled in my seat. Be cool, Sehun. Don’t lose your pride. “Oh Sehun,” she called. I intended to ignore her and looked away. Geez, this won’t work, will it?

“Sehun,” Kai called, his legs were kicking mine continuously down the table. “Your girlfriend’s calling you.”

I heard Sena sighed and put something in front of me. “It’s on 4. I’ll be waiting.” I glanced over and saw a movie ticket lying on the table. I bit my lips, my heart wavers. For once, Sena asks me on a date first.

“I hope you’ll come.” She said before walking away together with her friends. The hyungs looked and me and shot a look. I shrugged and drank my bubble tea again.

“Jini!” Chen called, stomping his way towards his crush. He went out of the café and snatched her hands. We basically were shocked with his action, thus, following him subtly behind. It wasn’t too long since the girls walked out so they weren’t too far away from us.

“Even Chen is pursuing his love.” Baekhyun stared at me. “He doesn’t stand a chance to win her heart but he’s trying. You and Sena like each other. Why are you two playing such tug of war?” I looked down; everything that he says makes sense. We caught up with them and the scene of Chen grabbing Jini’s hand with her eyes burning him greeted us.

“Let’s go out.” Chen blurted out. Sejin and Sena stepped back, watching the scene as we do. Jini looked at him weirdly then pleaded for her friends to save her. The boys watched Chen’s so-called confession amusingly. Even I was pleased with his straight-forwardness.

“I’m with my friends.” Jini said, looking at the girls. My mind starts working and it gave me a brilliant idea; both benefiting mine and Chen’s love interests. I quickly grabbed Sena and pulled her towards me. “We’re out.” I smirked. This is it! Such a genius I am. With this, I’m reconciling with Sena and help that hyung at the same time.

“Sorry, Jin,” Sena apologized and walked away with me. “I’ll catch up with you after the movie ends, kay?” I smiled as I strolled down the streets with her. Hmm, victory does smell nice.

--------------------------------------

Author’s POV

“Well, I still have Sejin.” She said, wriggling her hand off Chen’s grasp. Jini looked at Sejin with her puppy eyes as she knows; it will be the end of her if she agrees. Chen sent a signal to the boys behind him. Sejin noticed how Chen looks so she excused herself. It’s for the best anyway.

“But you can’t leave me with this ert, Sejin,” Jini pleaded. Sejin looked away and locked eyes with Chen. He seemed desperate and hopeless. “You better take care of my friend, mister.” She warned.

“Yes, ma’am,” Chen smiled.

“But where are you going?” Jini asked, still not giving up. Both her friend are going to betray her and sell her to the biggest jerk of SM High? She’s not going to let that happen. She knows Chen and how he plays with girls’ hearts. And no, she’s not going to be one. “You said you didn’t have any plans just now!”

“Well, looks like I changed my mind. It’s been long since I last go out with Minhyuk anyway.” She walked away and waved. “He won’t do anything to you,” Jini scoffed, hearing those words. “Don’t worry, I won’t let him.”

“Don’t you guys have somewhere else to go?” Chen tried to kick his friends out of the way. The others chuckled before waving them goodbye. Chen pulled her to the other way, hands still clasping with Jini’s. It was weird. Chen has never feels this way before. Being the almighty woman magnet he is, not once did his heart begin stomping like this.

“You better not take me to clubs.” Jini snatched her hands away. “I’ll kill you.”

“You’re weird,” Chen mumbled. “I really like you but why don’t you accept me?” His hands were tucked in his pockets. Jini looked back at his eyes. “And you’re not afraid to stand up for yourself in front of me. I like it.”

“I know you, Kim Jongdae. I’m not your type. I’m just someone you thought will be a great challenge for yourself.” It’s true. Chen’s previous girlfriends were all rich and the y type. That’s not her. She’s not them. “You’re just playing with me.”

“How would you know that I’m not serious?”

“Oh yeah, you’re serious…but it’s not something that you would remember till you die.” Jini stopped. Chen was hurt. This girl has not even a percent of trust towards him. She must’ve noticed his face since she looked away and continued walking. “I’m merely just a plaything.”

“You assumed things so fast. Why don’t you give me a change? By the end of today, if I change how you look at me, will you really date me?”

“Love doesn’t form in just one day, Chen. You’re forcing it too much.” She glared. He smirked and looked back into her eyes. “You’re just afraid that you’ll fall for me. And besides, Sehun got Sena in just one day.”

“You got a point there,” she snorted. But that look only lasted before her lips forming a smirk, just like the one Chen has on his face earlier. “But no, I’m scared that you’ll get hurt. You’ll be too attached that you’ll start falling for me deeper and deeper.”

“That doesn’t sound bad to me.” He shrugged. “But I like the sound of you worrying about me.” Jini shook her head, walking away. Chen caught up to her and stopped the girl. “After today,” he bent down and went for her ears. Slowly, he whispered in his low voice, “You’ll be mine, young lady.”

--------------------------------------

Sena’s POV

Our hands were still tied together. I smiled, leaning against his body for support. It was wrong for me to pour my anger at him earlier. It was just too much pressure for me and having the thoughts of Sehun’s future worried me too. I know, there will be no happy endings for every couple, but no, I want mine to be like the fairy tales.

I looked at his face. How his tongue grazed over his lips, wetting it. I don’t want Sehun to leave me. I just like him too much. My thoughts were stopped immediately when his hand grasped mine tighter. He smiled suddenly and looked at me. “Thanks for the movie, Sena.”

“I’m glad you like it. I don’t know what to choose actually and I’m worried that you’ll hate it.” I pouted. I had bought the tickets earlier but I have no time to watch it with him. I was too packed with the painting. Luckily I finished it just now. It was tough hours for me. I even skipped the whole class after the recess just to get it done by today. And to reward myself, I think it was the best choice to be with Sehun.

“Don’t you think it’s sweet?” I waited for him to continue. “Edward and Bella were high school lovers.” He smiled wider, “And they married each other. Don’t you think it’s sweet?”

I snuggled more into his scent and nodded. “They even overcome obstacles and hit it off together. Even when they’re different,” he looked at me. “They ignored it—simply because they love each other.”

“You’re no vampires, Sehun.” I shrugged. I know that he’s implying the example in our case. I just know Sehun too well. “Hey, you never know.” He joked, earning him a small whack from me.

“But I can’t be your Bella,” I looked away. “You deserve a better one. We’re just—,”

“My mom likes you. My mom, the one I tried to impress all my life, approves you.” he said. I never seen nor met his mother yet. Why does she approve me? “You know the café you found me earlier?” I nodded my head. “Well, according to my mom, she met an incredible future daughter-in-law who badmouthed his son.”

“Well, who—that’s your mother?!” I panicked. I remember; that elegant ajumma whom I talked to about my problem with Sehun! “She’s your mother?”

“And I have no problems of marrying you.” he said, slipping his hand off mine and walked further. I walked faster to meet his pace but Sehun’s just too fast. Suddenly, he stopped, causing me to crash onto him. “I don’t know about you, Sena…but I really like you. I won’t let some stupid graduation or future ruin this for me. I’ve been chasing after you for 3 years already. Some more years of waiting won’t hurt me.”

He spun around and caught me in his embrace. “Just please, I’ll let you free. I won’t hold you down from your dreams, just don’t leave me.” I nodded my head as I feel Sehun’s smile on my side. "I really like you--no, I love you." My eyes widened but before I could react to the sudden confession, he dragged me away again. His hand, tight holding mine bringing me closer to him.

“Now, let’s go and grab some more bubble tea!”

 


Aww, don't they look happy? But look up there, whom did I tagged along with them? Oh yeah, someone from the past is making a comeback soon XD And for those who read this from the first oneshot, you'll clearly know who that person I'm talking about! Let's just wait and see, eh? WOW~!