Oh Sehun, the Bipolar Maknae

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 5 – Oh Sehun, the Bipolar Maknae

Nobody’s POV

“Where’s Sehun?” Luhan asked as EXO-K approached their table. The 5 boys shrugged and sat down. “He’s not here?” Suho asked back. Kris shook his head and looked around the cafeteria. No signs of Sehun. “We thought he’s coming with you.”

“And we thought that he’s here already.” Kai replied as he stole Lay’s food. “What’s happening to Sehun these days? He keeps disappearing here and there.” Chen grunted.

“I think I did something bad to him,” Baekhyun froze. The others looked at him. “What did you do, Bacon?” Xiumin asked pointed at Baekhyun with his sandwich.

“Well, you all know how I skipped my English class today, right?” “Yeah, but Ms. Kim caught you.” Tao corrected him. “It’s all over the school; Byun Baekhyun and Shin Sena caught dating in the library.”

“You WHAT?!” Luhan rose up. All the students there drifted their attention to the kingkas’ table. No one dare to come close to them; they’re either get beaten by the stupid queenkas or suffer from all the negative glares from the others. That shows how high-praised these 12 boys are treated here.

“But Sena belongs to Sehun!” Luhan panicked, gaining whispers from the others. Kris pulled him back and glared at everyone who dares to speak ill of the boys. Like a magic, the students snapped from their thoughts and continue doing their own stuff.

“I can’t believe you,” Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun, earning a smack from the latter. “I’m not really dating her!” Again, people stared at them.

“Do I need to tell you to mind you own business?” Suho’s clear voice filled the entire cafeteria. Soon, things get back to normal.

“What really happened?” Xiumin asked. “I was just searching for a good spot to take a nap. Then, I met Sena in the library. She was skipping her class too. Oh, and I found out that she never misses a class before and that her grades are exceptionally good.”

“Stick to one story, hyung.” Kai laughed. “Anyway, so I asked her about what happened to Sehun. Did she reject him or what? Or is she now back together with Ilhoon hyung?”

“Then,” Chen motioned him to continue. “What did she said?”

“She said that it’s absurd.”

“She didn’t reject Sehunie?” Luhan whispered. Baekhyun nodded his head and drank Lay’s milk. “It turned out that she never even knows Sehun’s true feelings.”

“So you spill the secret out?” Xiumin asked again. Slowly, Baekhyun nodded his head. “What secret?” Sehun flopped himself next to Tao.

“Ah, Sehunie, you’re here!” Tao hugged him. “I thought you’re going to commit suicide or what.” Sehun looked around and saw his entire hyungs nodding too. “Why would I kill myself?” he munched on Lay’s sandwich.

“Heartbroken…betrayed by your own friend? Hurt by your own lover?” Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows. “Anger driven out of jealousy?” Baekhyun added.

“Hyung, you have no rights to speak. I’m still not talking to you.” Sehun sulked. The others just sneered and chuckled. Seeing Sehun all giddy up like this, it means that nothing’s wrong with him.

“But, Sehun-ah, you know that I’m not really going out with her, right?”

“Of course not,” Sehun continued eating. “You do?” Again, Sehun nodded. “So what were you guys talking about earlier?”

“Why are you now acting so happy and stuff, uh?” Kai nudged Sehun. “You were screaming on top of your lungs just now.”

“When did it happen?” “Why?”

“He saw Sena and me together so he’s just jealous. I assured you guys once again, I’m not dating her!”

“You’re such a jelly old man,” Lay shoved a mouthful of his sandwich at Sehun.

“Anyway, I’m punished to clean up the school’s gym this whole week,” Baekhyun passed out on Chanyeol. “No, Byuntae, don’t die yet!”

“No one’s going to die just because of that,” D.O laughed. “So you’re doing it alone?”

“Nope, Shin Sena…” he eyed the maknae. Sehun’s jerked up and looked at his hyungs. “She’s doing the punishment with you?”

“Don’t get mad at me, Sehun-ah. It’s not like I wanted to do this too. I promise I won’t do anything to her. I won’t even talk to her at all.”

“Hyung,”

“Yeah, you’re not mad, right?”

“Can I do the punishment with you?”

“Why would you?” Lay asked.

“Seriously, Sehun, you’re acting weird lately. There’s a moment where you snapped, and the next thing you’re fine again. Then, you’re mad and are happy again.” Chen shook his head. The maknae just continued enjoying his food.

“One word,” Kris patted his head. “He’s bipolar.”

--------------------------------------

“So…”

“Are you sure that she’s supposed to do this with you?” Sehun tapped his foot annoyingly. Baekhyun nodded ad looked at his watch.

“This is useless, guys. She won’t come. It’s been an hour already.” Kris bounced the basketball. The boys were all coaxed by Sehun to stay with Baekhyun after the school only to find out that Sena’s skipping the punishment as well.

“I’m sorry Sehunie but I’m going to do this only once; where is this girl?!” Xiumin jumped up and down.

“Dude,” Chanyeol rolled on the grounds. “I don’t think she’s coming.”

“I’m sure she won’t come.” Tao yawned. “She has this obsession on skipping stuff… and she totally ditched Baekhyun hyung this time.”

“And not to mention she tricked us into doing this for her.” Kai threw the broom on the ground. “This Sena girl surely is something.”

“I’m sure she has something coming up.” Sehun looked away.

“Sehun’s just madly in love. It’s no use talking to him about it.” D.O shrugged.

“Let’s just leave boys,” Suho stood up. “We’re finished here by the way. I’m hungry.”

“Come on, Sehun. She won’t come. Let’s just grab some bubble tea on our way back home, okay?”

 


Omo~! I'm so happy that someone upvoted this story~ shoutout for my dear friend; infinite0725 for her awesome feedbacks. Also my deepest thanks for those who comment and subscribe.. I hope you enjoy this update :)