The Aftermath of Sehun and Sena

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

 

I say some were a bit disappointed with the endings so I decided to make another one. I hope you’re happy with this version and then we’ll be leaving the ‘Oh Sehun…’ series for good. Or…should there be a continuation? Who knows…there might be one in the future~ Thank you...and have fun reading ^^!

 


Special Chapter: The Aftermath of Sehun and Sena

 

“Do you know what does Miss Kyungmi meant yesterday?” Woohee, Sehun’s assistant asked, circling around her co-workers. They were having their lunch break and the group gathered at her desk. “About the Sena leaving our boss thing? I wonder what the real story behind it is.”

“I never thought that Mr. Oh would have a lover. It’s a bit…difficult to digest really.” Hana, the marketing manager replied. “And what happened during your date with her yesterday, Kangjun?”

“She…bailed out apparently.” He smiled bitterly. “It’s not like I expected anything but still…I was hoping that she would come. I guess I put my hope too high?” The girls tried comforting him. He huffed back in his seat. “But she seemed sad yesterday…when boss scolded her.”

“He scolded her like all the time.” Siwoo played with Woohee’s pen. “It’s a pity that he doesn’t see her. That girl is one hell of a hot stuff!” Kangjun threw a ball of crumbled paper at him. “It’s true, I mean—Kyungmi was the only girl I’ve seen been able to secure a spot close to our boss. I’m sorry to say but I originally thought that he’s gay.”

“Yeah, with that Luhan guy.” Hana squealed. “But too bad he’s married. He’s the first one among of them that got married you know. Such a pity—cute guys like him. His wife’s definitely a definition of being lucky!”

“She’s the daughter of Jin Corporation. I say that he’s the one who should be thankful. That girl’s a striking goddess.” Dongwoo rested his head on his hands. “I envy our boss; he’s surrounded by hot babes. Look at his circle of friends; they’re all rich kids.”

BEEP! Woohee gasped and squeezed her eyes closed. She hit all of her friends, “Yes, sir?” The others were surprised too and they hoped for the worst. Dongwoo even started to pack his stuff.

“Did someone come to see me?” She looked at her notes before shaking her head. “No, sir. You’ve asked me to cancel all of your appointments after lunch, remember?”

“Ah…yeah, but really nobody came yet? To see me? Or even walking around the lobby? No one?” The others leaned in—they were suspicious. Woohee mumbled a small ‘no’ before turning to look at the rest. They shrugged. “There’s no one, sir. Are you perhaps waiting for a company?”

Sehun sighed loudly and they gasped. “Boss never shows his tiredness or even disappointment loudly.” Siwoo hissed then clasped his mouth. He bit his stupid tongue and was waiting for a quit notice. Sehun chuckled before dismissing himself. The others gawked again. Oh Sehun, the CEO never chuckles!

“Oh—and guys,” Their heads perked up again. “Keep your gossiping low. I could hear them from my office. Oh, and you’ve made sure to cancel of my appointments?” Woohee wrote another note and reassured him about it. With that, he ended the call. All of them breathed out relief. “I thought my ears were deceiving me!” Hana gaped.

By then, a girl with long hair and brown eyes stepped into the floor. Everyone turned to look at her. She looked so beautiful—beyond gorgeous. Dongwoo nudged Siwoo and Kangjun. He smiled sheepishly before walking towards her. “May I help you, my lady?”

“Ah, I’m here for Oh Sehun.” She said. Dongwoo immediately turned towards the others and winked. He thought that she’s one of the many girls that their boss will turn down. There were many of her kinds coming to this office before. Woohee shook her head and Hana eyed her from head to toe. ‘Poor girl, she’s one good catch too.’ Dongwoo smiled before taking her hands and shoved her to Woohee’s desk—she is after all, Sehun’s assistant. “I’m sorry miss but our boss is not welcoming any visits today. He canceled all of his appointments. You could return some other time?”

The girl nodded before letting go of Dongwoo’s hand. She dialed her phone and turned to look at Sehun’s office. Kangjun sighed—this one is not a loser—she’s going to call her rich parents to complain about Sehun. It’s the same old tricks. Sometimes, he pities Sehun for having to live like this.

“Hello?” She her lower lips—which entertained Dongwoo’s eyes. “Yah—you were saying—yeah.”

Their boss’ door creaked open and there stood Sehun happily. The workers’ eyes opened wider—they could easily beat D.O’s. Sehun never steps out of his room to greet his visitor. He did so many ‘never’ today. “You’re late.” He pouted but went towards the girl to give her a tight hug.

“Ah, no—my hands are still dirty.” She pushed Sehun away. (We all know it’s Sena now, don’t we?) “I did some painting before coming here today.”

“You were supposed to be here earlier. I’ve cancel all of my works for you.” He went to grab her bag. “I thought you were leaving me again.” Sena tittered before giving a small bow at Sehun’s employees. They were still too shocked to even respond to her.

“Did you get me my bubble tea?” He asked, holding hands with her as they made their way into his office. Sena playfully shook her head, earning another pout from Sehun.

“You didn’t say anything particular about bubble teas before I left this morning.” She reasoned out. Sehun sighed. “Do I have to—”

“It’s in my bag, geez Oh Sehun—you and your bubble tea obsession.” She closed the door behind her—leaving the still lifeless workers in awe. A girl just made their cold-hearted boss smiled, and pouted, and laughed and—alive! Hana looked at Woohee and frowned. “I thought the boss hates sweets, that he only drinks coffee?”

Woohee shrugged and looked at the others. Dongwoo was again packing his stuff—earning a small snicker from both Siwoo and Kangjun. “Dongwoo’s scared because he had just hit on the boss’ girl.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You know,” Sena sat on the chair in front of Sehun’s. She glanced at the papers on his desk—they’re everywhere and messed up Sena’s mood. “You have some funny workers—especially the one with the…Kenyan face? Anyway—what the heck happened in your office? Did some tornados blow all of your papers or what?”

“Dongwoo, you mean?” he laughed, fast-scooting the papers to one stack and put them aside. He slurped his bubble tea and looked at Sena. “Why? He may be a play—did he try to hit on you?” Sehun was trying to get Dongwoo in his office but was stopped by Sena’s looks. “Hey, don’t blame me if I’m a bit possessive.”

“Yeah, never mind.” She shrugged and laughed, taking a look behind Sehun’s back. It’s full of skyscrapers—tall buildings—you can say the whole of Seoul from his view. “Did you ever take time to look at the beauty?” Sehun turned and smiled. “I look at them whenever I miss you.”

“Come sit here.” He patted his lap. “It’s a better and clearer view here.” Sena chuckled before sitting on him. She breathed in his cologne—his manly scent. Oh Sehun had grown so much in these past 7 years. Sehun wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder.

“Do you know why I left 7 years ago?” she asked. Sehun froze and looked at her. Sena’s eyes were still on the view. Slowly, he nodded. “I did say that I trust you, didn’t I? Apparently, not once in these 7 years that I lost the faith—that’s what keeping me motivated.”

“I was so wrong and I hate myself for that. I’ve hurt you too much and I’m afraid, by coming back, you’ll hate me more than I do.” She looked at him and smiled. “The thought of it made me crying every single night. I promised myself; I’ll only return when I’m successful—when I have enough to make you proud with myself…and that’s what took me so long, because I’ve lacked so much in my eyes.”

“But you did return, right?” Sehun cupped her cheeks. “You’ve came back for me. You’re finally here now and that’s what matters. I’ve never blamed you for everything that happens—instead I knew exactly what you were thinking back then. There were times when I felt like giving up and that I thought I’ve tried enough for us, but I remembered your smile, our memories—and then I’m back on my feet. That’s how much you mean for me—how much you’re worth it in my eyes. Never say that you’re lacking because every flaws you have are even perfect in my eyes.”

“Thank you, Oh Sehun—for believing in me…for loving this stupid girl.” She pecked his nose. “I love you so much that I could die of happiness right now.”

“Well aren’t you a big turn on?” he smirked, loosening his tie. She sighed and stood up from him. “Aww, Sena…please? I’ve always wanted to this in my office. I think it’s really y.”

“No, Oh Sehun—you’ve got me tired out and all sore this morning. That’s the reason why I was late today. I could already imagine Sejin and Jini’s faces when I stepped into their car.” She buried her face in her palms. “They’re saying that we might have to go to the obstetrics and genealogists soon. It’s so embarrassing.”

Sehun chuckled and began taking off her buttons. “You think I’m embarrassing?” Sena stopped his hands and looked at him panicky. “But what if your workers come inside?” He rolled his eyes and connected himself to Woohee’s desk phone.

“Everyone is dismissed early today. If anything happens, never ever come into my office. I’ve got a little ‘business’ to take care of.” With that, he hung up. Sena sighed—of course Sehun has this much power too, he IS the CEO for goodness’ sake. “You would never take no for an answer will you?” They’ve already taken off Sehun’s suit, throwing it into the floor behind him.

Sehun shook his head playfully before closing the binds of his windows. This is it—a definitely ‘their’ time alone. He smirked even more hearing the closing of doors outside his office. Woohee and the others won’t be a distraction anymore. He raised an eyebrow, tugging the hem of her shirt.

“I say…” He stared at her now bare upper body—leaving her only in her Pororo bras. He chuckled before shaking his head. Sehun buried his face in the crook of Sena’s neck and unclasped her bras. “Pororo, really? It’s still a turn on Sena—how can you have this kind of effect on me?”

“Shut up.” She mumbled before crashing her lips on his. This will make her less embarrass in front of Sehun. “You’ve screwed my mind up, Oh Sehun. You’re going to regret ever confessing to me last time. I’ll make sure you won’t ever leave my wrath.”

“Oh, take me into your prison.” Sehun whispered huskily as they met eyes again. “I would love to rot to death there. It’ll be a pleasure.”

Sena rolled her eyes, now caressing Sehun’s bare chest—they’re finally even now. “Can you ever be cheesier than this?”

“We’ll find out.”

 


The End ^^