Jealousy

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 4 – Jealousy

“We didn’t do anything, Ms. Kim,” I tried to explain. This ‘wise’ teacher here thinks that I’m actually skipping class to actually date Mr. Byun here.

“She’s right,” Baekhyun defended. “I was extremely bored in my English class so I think it wouldn’t hurt to actually skip a period.”

The teacher looked at me before flipping through some papers—which I assumed to be Baekhyun and mine report cards. “You never skip classes before, Ms. Shin. And your grades are actually good.” she eyed me. Baekhyun looked impressed and I smiled proudly. “But you, Mr. Byun, your grades are not getting better this year, especially your English. What makes you dare to skip the class?”

“It’s freakin boring!” Baekhyun grunted and slammed himself to the table. “But I promise you, Ms. Kim, I’m not dating Sena here.”

“And I won’t actually skip class just to date him, Ms.” I pouted. This math teacher’s actually a nice supportive one. Unlike other old grumpy teachers, she’s the young and single teacher that students would love to swoon over. “He’s not my boyfriend, teacher.”

“And to think that she’s my girlfriend makes me cringe, Ms. Kim,” Baekhyun pointed out. Again, she looked at both of us.

“Listen,” she whispered. “I know that you’re two not together and you’re not skipping class just to date…but I must maintain my image and look into this matter maturely like any other teachers okay?”

“But—,” “You’re using us?!” Baekhyun cut me. Aish, he said what I wanted to.

“Just,” she shooed us. “Clean up the school’s gym for a week.”

Excuse me? “But Ms. Kim,” I pledged.

“No buts, just bear with it. Even if you’re not dating each other, you still skipped you classes and that’s no good.” She raised an eyebrow. “Now, get out from my office before I give you harder punishments.”

“Ms. Kim,” Baekhyun turned. “I’m disappointed in you.”

Just as I was about to exit her office, Sehun showed up. “Ah, Mr. Oh,” the teacher got up. I made way for him to enter the office without looking into his eyes.

“Baekhyun hyung, what are you doing here?” “Ah, that…”

“I caught them ‘dating’.” Ms. Kim laughed. Sehun automatically looked at me. I bit my lips. As long as I wanted to ignore him too, I couldn’t bear to add another misunderstanding between us.

“It’s not like what you think, Sehun-ah,” Baekhyun coaxed him. Sehun kept staring on me with his eyes. His worried expression earlier turned into a disgusted one. “Is it true?” he hissed.

“I’m sorry to have troubled you, Sehun. Kyungmi actually found her in the library. Did you go into a lot of troubles looking for her?”

“It’s nothing, miss,” he walked away. “Okay… anyway, you two,” both Baekhyun and I turned. “Make sure you show up later.”

--------------------------------------

“Oh my, I feel so bad.” Baekhyun ruffled his hair. “Sehun must’ve been terribly jealous just now. He must’ve thought that you and I were actually dating!” That’s what I’m worried about too, Bacon. I went straight to my locker and shoved all of my books inside. Luckily, it’s recess time now so I won’t have to face boredom in class.

“Yah, aren’t you a bit worried?” he shook me. “Even if you don’t like him, I confessed already, on his behalf!” I looked up at him but my eyes caught other things; Kyungmi along with Oh Sehun. My guilty motion vanished and was now replaced with hatred.

“Oppa,” I heard Kyungmi’s whines even from where my locker stood. My boiling point has erupted seconds ago and one more word from her, I swear, I’ll rip all her hairs out.

“Eh, Sehun’s there. Oh, what should I do?” Sehun’s eyes fell on me and I was caught. My y mode was on and I glared at them. And apparently, Sehun’s mode is also activated. When he saw Baekhyun panicking beside me, he pulled out his poker face and leaned towards Kyungmi.

I turned around, leaving the drama behind me. Is he about to kiss her? And is he doing it right in front of me? “Shin Sena, where are you going?” Baekhyun called out. I was too busy cursing and digging both Sehun and Kyungmi’s graves inside my head. Jerk and should be buried together. 

--------------------------------------

Sehun’s POV

Argh, I’m so freakin devastated right now. Seeing Sena walking away already, I shoved Kyungmi from me. “Oppa…?” I glared at her now shocked face. “Just off.” “But—,”

“LEAVE, KYUNGMI, LEAVE!” The girl hurriedly ran away, crying. I’m not feeling bad because she deserved it. That girl is the reason why my relationship with Sena is on the rocks. It’s because of her personal greed that I always ditch Sena.

“What’s with the shouting, Sehun?” Kai hyung hugged me from behind. I stared blankly at him and found my other friends looking at me. Baekhyun hyung came too, looking troubled. Oh, right, my girlfriend’s so-called ‘boyfriend’.

“Yah, Baekhyun, I heard Ms. Kim caught you skipping class.” Chanyeol rested his hands on Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“You dummy,” D.O shook his head. “Why would you skip class anyway?”

“Sehun-ah, it’s not like what you think.” He begged. I walked away from my hyungs. Gosh, why am I being such emo? It’s not like Sena really cheated on me, right? I must trust her but still, why must I feel this emptiness inside of me when I saw them together?

“Yah, Oh Sehun!” I heard Suho hyung’s voice. “Sehun, where are you going?”

The students all looked at me. I glared back and they scrambled away. Screw them, screw Kyungmi. I need to find Sena. I need to explain everything to her and apologized for what I’ve done all this time.

 


;) i updated~