Another Fight?! Not Again…

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 7 – Another Fight?! Not Again…

Sehun’s POV

“Good morning hyungs,” I greeted. Kai looked up and his face crumpled seeing me. Someone didn’t wake up on the good side of their bed today. I walked pass him and greeted D.O who is stuffing books inside his locker. “Morning, Kyungsoo hyung,”

“Why are you so happy, Sehun?” D.O asked as he closed his locker and turned to face Kai. Both of them have a weird look on their face. I shrugged it off and went towards my own locker, a few meters away from them. “How’s your day so far, Luhan hyung?”

“Oh, you’re surprisingly bright today, maknae.” Xiumin sneaked up behind me. I turned around and gave him a wide smile. “Good morning, Minseok hyung.”

“Why are being creeper than Chanyeol?” he examined my face. The others had surrounded us now. I smiled at each of them and finally threw myself at Luhan. “Buy me a bubble tea!”

“W-what?” he seemed shocked. What’s with everyone today? Why are they being such a mood breaker? “Huang Zi Tao, my friend!” I pulled the maknae of EXO-M into a tight big hug. “Let’s go and grab something to eat at the cafeteria, okay?”

“Yah, Oh Sehun, stop acting weird.” Suho waved his hands in front of me. I looked at them and raised an eyebrow. Me, Oh Sehun, being a weird? When am I acting like that?

“He’s happy because Mrs. Oh approved his secret girlfriend.” Kris pointed out. The hyungs all glared at me. Students who have been staring at us gasped and whispered to each other. I looked at them and they seemed surprised, continuing their respective jobs. I flashed them a smile and turned back to my hyungs. “I’m happeee.”

“Come to think of it,” Lay put an arm on my shoulder as we walked around the hallway. That’s our routine every morning; wandering around the school as if it’s our territory. Well, basically it is our territory. “Why haven’t you told us about this secret relationship?”

I smiled swiftly and stuck my tongue at him when I suddenly bumped into someone. Geez, why does it have to be this girl? I was wishing to see Sena first.

“Oh Sehun, we need to talk.” Kyungmi’s face was very red. I guess she heard about our off engagement. I smirked and walked pass her. The hyungs just trailed behind me. They didn’t even like her anyway so why should they pay attention to her. Just then, Kyungmi’s head, Lexy stepped in front of me.

“Why did you do that to Kyungmi?” What is this girl’s problem? Kris shot her a glare and she stiffened.

“Oh Sehun,” Kyungmi raised her voice, gathering everyone’s attention to us. “You cannot call of the engagement!” I stopped in my tracks. Does she have to say that here out loud? What an attention seeker.

“It wasn’t his intention at the beginning.” Chen defended me. Whoa, nice one, hyung. “You’re the one who shove yourself at him.” he added. I looked back to see Kyungmi’s reaction but my eyes brought me somewhere else.

Aha, I found you! I dashed passing through my hyungs. Kyungmi seemed surprised as I walked towards her. Her expression brightened and she smirked. What’s with her?

“Shin—,” I stopped midway. A boy approached my girlfriend and gave her a box of chocolate. I looked at the chocolate as if it’s the thing I hate the most in the entire world. Sena looked flustered as she hesitantly accepted the gift. The boy blushed as he stepped back, bowed and stepped back again, and bowed before dashing his way out.

He walked passed me, fanboying on, again, I emphasized, MY girlfriend. I shoved his shoulder accidentally on purpose and he apologized over and over. I just glared at him before he ran away. I looked up again only to see Sena and her eyes, narrowed at me.

“Sena-ya,”

“No, Sehun.” She walked away, passing the glaring Kyungmi, the excited watchers and my interested hyungs. I was too shocked to even react. She talked to me! It’s been days and she finally talked to me! I snapped from the random thoughts when I found her swiftly faded away from my stare. Wait, don’t go!

Kyungmi held her hands when she’s supposed to walk past her. “What’s your relationship with Sehun oppa?”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me right,” Kyungmi glared. I went to Sena’s side and glared back at Kyungmi. “Oppa, who is she to you? Did you break off our engagement because of her?”

Sena looked at me. Her eyes were full with disbelief and hurt. Ah, I haven’t thought about this yet. “You’re engaged?”

“No—I mean, ye-yeah…but, they called it off. I called it off. It’s over now.” I tried to explain. Sena’s expression was unreadable.

“You’re unbelievable, Sehun. When would you ever tell me the truth?” she said before walking away. Kyungmi held unto me and pleaded. “You can’t cancel it. I need you.”

Just shut up, Kyungmi. You're making everything worse. Hm, what should I do now to win Sena's heart over again?