I’m Regretting It

You Screwed Up, Oh Sehun

Chapter 1 – I’m Regretting It

I am Oh Sehun’s girlfriend, Shin Sena. Does that name sound familiar? Well, you’re right; Sehun’s the youngest kingkas among the 12 of them, Oh Sehun. How did we start our relationship? Let me shorten it for you. I was at the library and so was him. He kept irritating me and finally he got both of us kicked out. Then, he confessed and French-kissed me on the bus. That’s the story on how I fell head over heels over the lisp boy.

On the first two weeks, we were going strong; we texts each other at night, going on the late night talks over the phone, went to the amusement parks and went on a coffee date almost every day.

The next week, it was pretty good. We weren’t actually talking to each other at school but he would always steal glances or wink or even purposely brushes his hands against mine. But no, the dates aren’t going as good as the ones we had earlier.

The fourth week, there’s no more going out, or ‘good morning’ and ‘good night’ texts, we barely even text one another. In school, he started to ignore me, giving me silence treatments as he passed me by.

Then, it was dull. It wasn’t as good as I thought I would be—in fact, it actually is the worst relationship I ever been. Sometimes, Oh Sehun would flirt with other girls right in front of me; asking for their numbers, hugging and kissing random girls he finds. And it hurts like hell seeing the one you like acting all different up after a while. Ah, did I tell you that he’s keeping our relationship as a secret from his EXO hyungs, the other kingkas? It being his girlfriend, right?

So I finally told the story to my friends, Jini and Sejin, and they were furious about it. They’re furious about me not telling them the real deal since the beginning of my status change, furious on how Sehun treats me and furious on how they, as my best friends couldn’t protect me from hurting. So that’s how I end up being in this bowling alley with them.

“Go, Sena, go Sena!” Jini cried as I picked up the bowling ball. I waved them ‘fighting’ before sprinting my way in the path. Suddenly, I heard loud cries from the girls around there. I turned to see 12 hot boys walking into the place, parking their stop right next to us. I caught a glimpse of Sehun before accidentally dropped the ball.

And DAMN! The ball dropped into my foot and I flopped down, limping from the pain. Jini and Sejin went to get me. The stupid ball then rolled into EXO’s spot. As they assisted me back, I was humiliated by the loud marks from some girls—oh wait; they’re the queenkas in my school. I kept myself silence as Jini sent them death glares.

“Ohh, I’m so scared!” Lexy, the head queenka marked and gagged up on her self-actions. Her followers laughed along with her while the EXO members ignored them, didn’t want to be involved. “It’s nice to see you disgusted with yourself, .” Jini flipped her hair fabulously before continue to aid me. The queenkas said something in return but I couldn’t get them.

I stole a look at them for a while. Oh Sehun is ignoring me, again. But this time, it adds more pain since he’s laughing along with the queenkas on their sick jokes. I rolled my eyes and continue massaging my foot.

Jini and Sejin went to get some ice for my foot and that means I’m alone. I decided to act cool in front of Sehun and stayed with my back them. I grabbed my phone and turned off the silent mode. Oh, a message?

From: Oh Sehun

U ok?

 

U ok? Three alphabets? I threw the phone in my back and continue looking at the score board. I guess you could call me spacing out. Suddenly, I felt myself being tapped from behind. “Jin—,”

I saw Baekhyun. Oh, one of Sehun’s friend. I was staring at his features when my friends returned. “Sena, we’re sorry. They ran out of—yes?” Sejin looked not amused; she got her arms folded against her chest.

“Um, I’m just returning this.” He smiled before handing me my bowling ball earlier. Jini got it for me and put it away. “Thanks,” I said before grabbing the ice from Sejin’s hands. Slowly, I opened my bowling shoes, rubbing the cold solid on my blue foot. “Are you ok—,”

“BAEKHYUN HYUNG, HURRY UP!” Sehun called from the other side. Baekhyun rubbed his head awkwardly before went off, apologizing again in the last minute.

“What’s with that Sehun?” Jini sat down beside me. “He doesn’t even come here to ask how you’re doing right now.” “He even stuck up to the es’ .”

I laughed and shrugged it off; it’s best not to pick up any more fights with him. We had enough for these past few days. I’m tired of dealing with him for today. Suddenly, my phone rang again. 1 new message.

From: Oh Sehun

Why aren’t you replying my texts?? And why did you talk to Baek hyung?? Are you trying to cheat on me?? o;<

 

To: Oh Sehun

If you’re curious, why don’t you come here and see for yourself? Am I the one who looks like cheating here?

 

I turned my phone off and looked into the empty space. I feel myself getting more and more agitated at myself as time passed by. Jini and Sejin continued their game and I watch them from afar. I kept myself away from Sehun’s glance all the time.

“Sehun oppa, you can do it!” I closed my eyes in annoyance. Suddenly, I heard some loud thud followed with cries from their alley. I looked back and saw Sehun crawling on the ground, hugging his foot.

“Send him to Sena-ssi,” Suho ordered. “She still has the ice from before.” I tried to glare and opposed but when I saw Sehun’s face, I froze up. A few seconds after that, D.O and Lay sat Sehun down next to me. I moved to the other seat and ignored him. The next thing I know, we were alone there. I glanced at Jini and Sejin; they were shooting a ‘sorry’ look at me. I guess they want me to settle everything with Sehun once and for all.

“Are you mad at me, girlfriend?”