B.A.P:Worth-Liking group

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

“See you later!”

“Be GOOD!”

“Bye Oppas!”

You kissed them goodbye.You went inside your room and went to your seat.The teacher came in.

“Good Morning Ms.Kahi,”

“Good Morning class!Now we will introduce yourselves since it’s first day of school,Let’s start with,B.A.P,”

They introduced themselves one by one.Next is A.O.A,BtoB,TeenTop,A-Pink then you.

“Hello everyone,My name is Jung Jiyeon,I have’nt made my debut as a singer but I already debuted as an actress.Nice meeting you all.”

“Thank you!We will have activities today so change to your gym uniforms and proceed to the gym.”

You went to the dressing room and changed your clothes.You dropped the ring that JunHyung gave you and you looked for it everywhere.

“Looking for this?”

You looked up and saw Hara holding the ring.

“Hara-unnie!”

“Why does JunHyung gave you a ring?I’m his girlfriend,”

“Simple,I’m his sister remember!Besides he gave my brothers the same rings.Don’t worry he’ll give you one,soon.”

She gave you the ring and left,you wore it and went outside.You sat at the chairs and your teacher arrived.

“Okay,you will now show your skills at singing and dancing okay?B.A.P go first,this is according to the introduction.”

B.A.P started singing and dancing to their song ‘WARRIOR’ with the instrumental music and these boys are really worth-watching.

“Class give your opinions to their performance.”

“Even without audience,you still made it look like your showing them your performance,your really awesome!”

“The rapping was splendid and the vocals as well.You are really a group worth-liking,”