Valentine's Day Date

Celebrity:Life,Brothers and Friends

 

VALENTINE’S DAY

You woke up and you saw your brothers.

“Oppas?”

“You got yourself a boyfriend?”

“From BoyFriend?”

“You have a good choice,”

“How did you know?”

“Kahi told us.”

They told you to wash up and meet them outside.You finished bathing and change your clothes.You wore a white lace top and blue mini-skirt.Everyone was outside and Hara was in there too.Minwoo walked to you and held your hand.You made your way into the bus.

“Where are we going?”

“To Yeouido,the cherry blossoms will be perfect for a picnic.”

“Picnic?”you reached Yeouido and as expected the cherry blossoms are in full bloom.You had a picnic there.When you finished eating,you rode on the bus again and arrived at Myeongdong.Fans were all over luckily Stardom High guards are in there and the fans are like 4 metres away from you.You were walking hand in hand and going into stores.The others went in Hongdae,Gangnam and in Garosugil and you,Minwoo,JunHyung and Hara are the only ones that chose Myeongdong.You saw a couple shop and entered.

“Good Morning,”you bowed at the owner and checked couple stuffs out.You showed Minwoo a couple phone charms and Minwoo showed you a couple ring.You bought the phone charms and rings.You gave one of the phone charms to Minwoo and he gave you one of the rings.”They look cute,don’t they?””Of course they are,just like us.”

You finished your date and met up with the others on the Stardom High Camp.

“Oppa!I saw a ghost last night!”you hugged your brothers.

“It’s okay,Minwoo’s here,”

“He’ll protect you,won’t you?”

“Of course!24/7!”

“See there’s no problem,”

You jumped on his back and he piggyback ride you to the halls.

“Where’s my girlfriend!?”L.Joe shouted at the sky.”I’M HERE!”he looked  where that voice came from and it was indeed his girlfriend.”Sohyunnie~”he hugged his girlfriend,4 minute's maknae,Sohyun.”Get a room you two!”

It was already late so Sohyun,Hara and your brothers are going to sleep over.Still,because of that ghost you’re all sleeping in one big room,together.You did’nt mind them ‘cause you drawn your attention to Minwoo.You your laptop and watched BoyFriend TV.

“Can’t get enough of me?”you slightly punched his chest.

“You’re so cute!”you pinched his cheeks and he pouted.

“*pouts*give me a peck,please~”he did his aegyo and nobody could resist him.You gave him a peck and he wants another one but you refused so he gave up and pretended to be angry.He pointed at his cheeks so you leaned in but he turned his face around earning another peck.You lightly punched his shoulder and continued to watch BoyFriend TV.The both of you fell asleep hand in hand.